• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Citizens may tilt the balance in East Coast GRC

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Changi Biz Park is not renamed 'Chennai Biz Park' for nothing. And guess where r all these FTs staying? - East Coast GRC of course. Go to Simei Town and see for yourself, it's like another Little India there.
Question is who will they be voting for?

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course vote for PAP lah.
Why risk a good thing. Opposition wins and all these fuckturds will find that they have to buy a one way ticket back to india land.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Changi Biz Park is not renamed 'Chennai Biz Park' for nothing. And guess where r all these FTs staying? - East Coast GRC of course. Go to Simei Town and see for yourself, it's like another Little India there.
Question is who will they be voting for?
e

My friend lamented that they have caused the prices of Meyer road condos to drop ( once the most sought after address in the Katong area) He is quickly off-loading his Makena and does not want it to be like Melville Park in Simei. The better-off Middle-class Indian are eyeing this area and the locals shun this place.

A walk around the pool in Makena on a weekend will testify to this.

It is now the cheapest along this stretch of road. And it is going to be "cheaperer " if the influx continue.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The WP has field a very credible slate in East Coast GRC. Four bright, educated professionals. Gerald Giam, Daniel Goh, Mohamed Fairoz Shariff, and Leon Perera. I would say it is the equivalent of a Team A. This will perk up true blue Singaporeans and make them pay attention. Coupled with the numerous and consistent pap letdowns, more will be voting for the WP. And this will more than compensate for any possible new citizen votes.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, no doubt on this.... and please remember... there wouldn't be a 3rd chance

The WP has field a very credible slate in East Coast GRC. Four bright, educated professionals. Gerald Giam, Daniel Goh, Mohamed Fairoz Shariff, and Leon Perera. I would say it is the equivalent of a Team A. This will perk up true blue Singaporeans and make them pay attention. Coupled with the numerous and consistent pap letdowns, more will be voting for the WP. And this will more than compensate for any possible new citizen votes.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not forgetting the hammer branding is very strong

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wp is known as the quiet party. Tat might bite them in the rear end..

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Wp is known as the quiet party. Tat might bite them in the rear end..

Why quiet? Known by whom? You referring to the lack of media coverage on MSM? Everyone knows only the pap gets the lion's share of MSM coverage.

Also, even if they are quiet (not saying that they are), they are the only opposition at East Coast GRC. And like what bro Narong said, the WP brand is credible and very strong. For the many who are pissed with the pap and want to see change, WP will be it.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
e

My friend lamented that they have caused the prices of Meyer road condos to drop ( once the most sought after address in the Katong area) He is quickly off-loading his Makena and does not want it to be like Melville Park in Simei. The better-off Middle-class Indian are eyeing this area and the locals shun this place.

A walk around the pool in Makena on a weekend will testify to this.

It is now the cheapest along this stretch of road. And it is going to be "cheaperer " if the influx continue.

Melville Park is prob ground zero in Little India version 2! Don't believe, just go there during Deepavali! U think u r in Delhi!

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aquarius by the Park, Melville park, Tanjong Rhu, changi Rise, Meyer Road, Amber Road, Amber Gardens - predominantly Indian Nationals, with families and extended families in tow - they have own Facebook groups to swap details of where the biggest concentration is and to ensure that they remain amongst their ilk - so much for avoiding ghettos of ethnicity - but singkies can be content in the world class pigeonholes especially since they can rent these out and move to JB to enjoy high rental income - but with this "asset realisation" the whole ethnic quota is a joke given that there is no regulation over who rents these flats - you end up with your ghettoised enclaves - try walking from Paya Lebar MRT to Aljunied after 10pm and see for yourself whether slum-like conditions and inhabitants exist on these streets and neighbourhoods

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The line-up is equal to the WP team in Aljunied, imo. If EC voters don't send GG and team into parliament, they deserve to be screwed and cursed. Compare GG and team with that thief and his useless members. I hope WP not only win EC but secure 60% and above to send the message to LHL not to fuck around and take S'pore machiam it is his and HC's. Latter should just FO and let more able ones lead TH.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes! this threat is real...very real; dun know how many voters in EC and MP are aware of this ??
LSS (manpower minister) and the minister for swiss living standard have been avoiding this issue..
.. instead they barking about town council funds

Aquarius by the Park, Melville park, Tanjong Rhu, changi Rise, Meyer Road, Amber Road, Amber Gardens - predominantly Indian Nationals, with families and extended families in tow - they have own Facebook groups to swap details of where the biggest concentration is and to ensure that they remain amongst their ilk - so much for avoiding ghettos of ethnicity - but singkies can be content in the world class pigeonholes especially since they can rent these out and move to JB to enjoy high rental income - but with this "asset realisation" the whole ethnic quota is a joke given that there is no regulation over who rents these flats - you end up with your ghettoised enclaves - try walking from Paya Lebar MRT to Aljunied after 10pm and see for yourself whether slum-like conditions and inhabitants exist on these streets and neighbourhoods

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The line-up is equal to the WP team in Aljunied, imo. If EC voters don't send GG and team into parliament, they deserve to be screwed and cursed. Compare GG and team with that thief and his useless members. I hope WP not only win EC but secure 60% and above to send the message to LHL not to fuck around and take S'pore machiam it is his and HC's. Latter should just FO and let more able ones lead TH.

Yes indeed, 60% or more. Or EC GRC voters are really daft. When you listen to GG and his team, you know the quality of these people. LSS is a fucking useless and expensive court jester. As a whole, his team is insignificant. Waste oxygen in EC GRC. Time to retire them.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the WP 'A' team. If voters still choose Zorro & co, then they deserve to be screwed for another 5 years while business booms at Chennai Business Park.

jw5

Loyal
WP 'B" team lah, "A" team still in Aljunied. :p

If voters choose Toothpick Zorro & company over such a strong WP team, I will follow tonychat and not associate with Sinkies anymore, especially since I have such a great "fondness and admiration" for that Nincompoop TZ. :biggrin:

This is the WP 'A' team. If voters still choose Zorro & co, then they deserve to be screwed for another 5 years while business booms at Chennai Business Park.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP 'B" team lah, "A" team still in Aljunied. :p If voters choose Toothpick Zorro & company over such a strong WP team, I will follow tonychat and not associate with Sinkies anymore, especially since I have such a great "fondness and admiration" for that Nincompoop TZ. :biggrin:

It's like your mother is the A team whore while your wife is the B team whore? Lol don't be angry how! :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
WP 'B" team lah, "A" team still in Aljunied. :p

If voters choose Toothpick Zorro & company over such a strong WP team, I will follow tonychat and not associate with Sinkies anymore, especially since I have such a great "fondness and admiration" for that Nincompoop TZ. :biggrin:

"A" team lumber 2 can? :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to worry about new shitizens. just remember that most hv been here a while and subjected to sam audious life. one has taken to the road against FAP, her name is triple H. another also stood up against SMC.