• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hope Lao Goh be the next Georgie Boy

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry Patriot, I still believe WP will not win in Marine Parade but East Coast GRC is a different matter...

I was quite impressed with Leon Perera during the TV debate last night. Despite refering to his notes frequently and praising/thanking the PAP a bit too much, he spoke fluently and clearly.

WP have a better than 50/50 chance.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marine Parade GRC

Prediction results for GE2015

Workers' Party - 50.01%
People's Action Party - 49.8%
spoil votes - 0.21%

Final results:
Workers' Party declared to be the elected MP for Marine Parade GRC.

Attachments

• marine parade grc.jpg
    marine parade grc.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 240

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Patriot, I still believe WP will not win in Marine Parade but East Coast GRC is a different matter...

I was quite impressed with Leon Perera during the TV debate last night. Despite refering to his notes frequently and praising/thanking the PAP a bit too much, he spoke fluently and clearly.

referring to notes happens all the time, esp for PAP ministers.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with you! I like He Ting Ru. She is a great asset to WP for the long term.

It not all lost if she lost, maybe MP will be her training ground. :biggrin:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP team in mp GRC is clearly a first tier team together with EC GRC team. WP obviously opt to focus their firepower on capturing these two GRCs instead of smc. With WP deploying Bernard chen in MAC SMC, I can discount their chance there for this election (he can have a better shot comes GE 20). But HTR inclusion in MP GRC will definitely improve their electoral prospect here.

It will be a very close fight but as of now I will still give gct team the advantage due to incumbency effect. As for YJJ team, clearly they have the momentum and let hope in the next 10 days, they can build upon this momentum to bring them cross the 50% mark.

Last edited:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you had misunderstood me, THE_CHANSTER. i did not say that WP will win in Marine Parade. I just posted the pic of the contestants for that GRC for comparison purposes.

In fact, I had agreed with GD that WP stand the best chance in East Coast GRC.

Please see my earlier post below:

I also think that EC GRC is likely to be the next GRC to fall.