• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Denise Phua: PAP's report card is the best

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I believe the PAP's report card is not perfect, but it has presented the best report card of what I see of all the political parties in modern Singapore."

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other political parties where got chance to show? LKY dun allow other political parties to survive because he wants to build a Singapore without other political parties to kachiow him lah.

All for the benefit of business Cronyism.

We are top two. The others are Hong Kong, Malaysia, Russia and Ukraine. Which country I have left out?

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She spoke like a rattlesnake

I could not even hear what she was rattling like a bullet train...

this type of live telecast damned siong for viewers and the moderator kept cutting people short!!

time up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the NSP guy was good; speaks well.

Lawrence - well,we must not expect anything better.
His face is really irritating, yayapaya type