• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawrence Wong is one freaking scumbag!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can he attack CSJ personally and dig out all the negative stories of his past. He was setup by LKY and his entire PAP machinery to let the public questioned his integrity as a politician. CSJ made minor mistakes in calculations for some medical data. He has served his punishment, he should be given a chance to start new. CSJ don't deserve such attacks by lowlife Lawrence Wong, especially when he wasn't involved personally and understood what actually happend at that time.

Lawrence Wong should be voted out. He has no grace like Jesus.

Lawrence Wong is a person with very poor character. I questioned his integrity.

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way why is Denise Phua always blinking her eyes when she talks about serving the people?

Wear the cross some more and blink her eyes while speaking?

If I were her, I would be worried about how to be answerable to God when judgement day comes.

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawrence reminds me of joker..whenever I see him smile.

pgxJGnj.jpg

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
After SG50,the PAP still have not matured but stooped down to a low-class despicable act of hitting your opponent below the belt.
It seems that they don't know how to debate and only good at character assasination.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
How could such poor quality lowlife scumbag become a minister leading a nation of 5 million people?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
And why this programme moderator keeps cutting off people speech when they haven't finished what they wanted to say. They must speak longer to add depth to the conversation. Why in life everything must rush? Including this programme? One hour not enough add one more bloody hour lah.

Freaking hell we are discussing our nation future you want to rush and we are running out of time? WTF is this?

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
And why this programme moderator keeps cutting off people speech when they haven't finished what they wanted to say. They must speak longer to add depth to the conversation. Why in life everything must rush? Including this programme? One hour not enough add one more bloody hour lah.

Freaking hell we are discussing our nation future you want to rush and we are running out of time? WTF is this?

okay I totally agree with you

such an arrangement must be changed

it is not fair at all

and it is a damned irritation to viewers who are looking forward to a fruitful and informative discussion.

my grandpa nearly freaked out and burst his artery...cursing and swearing. and he made up his mind who to vote for!!!!

a gracious mr wong shaking hands with a calm and smiling dr chee..

11990456_10153839463888455_5780471003219666075_n.jpg

but damage done on national tv live!!!! many viewers were pissed off. many fence sitters had decided!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
After SG50,the PAP still have not matured but stooped down to a low-class despicable act of hitting your opponent below the belt.
It seems that they don't know how to debate and only good at character assasination.

the past is hard to forget
the future is difficult to predict
the present is always haunted by the past

but well, our young politicians have to learn the hard way

first round, a disaster for the PAP

kudos to dr chee who held his fort and kept his cool despite his rising fury...

11990456_10153839463888455_5780471003219666075_n.jpg

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't be too hard on mr wong lah

he is still young , passionate and aspiring to be our future PM

so be gracious and shake hands afterwards ...

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just finished watching video for the first time. Just my immediate thoughts :

1. Opposition parties must thank LW for his great contributions.
2. Really very impressed by LT from nsp.
3. TJS from ice-cream is the weakest performer among the opp speakers.
4. Leon from wp was the greatest disappointment.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cannot 100% agree with your statement.

For pap speakers the host mostly let them finish off their last sentences even though their allocated time is up. For opposition the host will cut them off immediately once their time is up. Look out for these subtle advantages given to pap. Don't forget the host always give the 'last say' to pap as well. No chance for opposition to rebut.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, he was the one who had set up the Aussie BBQ. Give him some credit. :biggrin:

50-bridges-julie-bishop-data.jpg

Nice suit Lawrence. Looks tailor-made.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot 100% agree with your statement.

For pap speakers the host mostly let them finish off their last sentences even though their allocated time is up. For opposition the host will cut them off immediately once their time is up. Look out for these subtle advantages given to pap. Don't forget the host always give the 'last say' to pap as well. No chance for opposition to rebut.

What, did you really expect a fair debate hosted by a MEDIACORP tv channel? :rolleyes:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the way why is Denise Phua always blinking her eyes when she talks about serving the people?

Wear the cross some more and blink her eyes while speaking?

If I were her, I would be worried about how to be answerable to God when judgement day comes.

she seems to like to shake hands as if that means anything
yesterday at nomination centre,
WP was the first to arrive,
when her team arrived, i suppose out of politeness, they shook hands with WP team and the volunteers since we were all sitting together

for me personally, i dont want to shake any PAP MP or ministers hand, thats a personal thing for me, so when that happened, i quietly and quickly walked away

later after giving the speeches when nomination was confirmed, as they were leving, they shook hands again, this time, i had to walk behind the WP volunteers shaking hands and try to hide at the back, but somehow, DP must have noticed my attitude and offered her hand thru 2 people standing in fornt of me... no choice, did not want to make a scene for WP,

to me shake hands dont mean sincereity if it comes from Pap

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CSJ would have surely win a seat in Parliament if he had taken SMC. Being in GRC, voters may be uncomfortable or unfamiliar with the other members. That will pull him down.