• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who here belongs to Holland Bukit Timah and dunno how to vote?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I cannot make it for the election, can you vote CSJ for me?

I think he has dedicated his entire life to politics!

At least give him a chance to speak in Parliament!

Thank you!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
11178363_10153838356678455_8469855854081077631_n.jpg

good luck!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They dun need luck.
They need the dunbfucks who vote pap to wake up.
They have done their part.....now voters need to do their part. It takes 2 hands to clap.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
of all GRC, SDP deiced on holland-bukit timah, which belong to the rich-men area. most likely, will not make it cos' rich men kiasi sure vote PAP.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
of all GRC, SDP deiced on holland-bukit timah, which belong to the rich-men area. most likely, will not make it cos' rich men kiasi sure vote PAP.

Let's see what happens. This is the election to watch coz the winds of change is blowing.
If PAP gets a strong mandate this election, i say singaporeans have no hope anymore. Just make way for the new citizens to take your place. Just go one corner, relax and die a broken person.