• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid Lee Hsien Loong posters everywhere.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why he wants to remind people of the fake apology and promises he made during the last election. :biggrin:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw, I find them road hazardous. I can't help giving my left middle finger to every single poster of him along the road while I m driving. :biggrin:

Lockheed

Alfrescian
Loyal
8JK7Wa6.gif

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who wanna make a police report against PAP for spamming the whole island.. They are breaking the election rules.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From today till posters of LHL are taken down, I wont be buying 4D. Everywhere see his cb face, how to even strike consolation?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL knew his team is just about mediocre, that's why try to put his face every other street lamp post throughout SG. Neither does he know it is backfiring that more people tulan to see him everywhere!

Btw, is there a limit to the approved number of posters that a ward can have? And why is PAP allowed to hang posters of people not candidates, like this LHL everywhere?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who wanna make a police report against PAP for spamming the whole island.. They are breaking the election rules.

Are pappies breaking election rules? Seems likely. Only posters of candidates standing for election are allowed in constituencies where they are contesting. Why posters of LHL all over the island? He PM, he special, is it?

WP should also put up posters of LTK all over sinapor too. KJ can also do the same, CSJ can do it too?