• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawless Wrong is so Aggressive on TV.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
first time i agree with u.
lim tean got the confident n well spoken.
attachment.php

I was greatly impressed by Mr Lim from NSP!!!

Super stuff man!!! Super!!!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The opposition speakers all did well while I cannot say the same about the PAP guy. No reason to bring out something that is past. Soon Juan did well in response to the unwarrantted attack. Steve did well to suggest the issue be brought offline.

At times like these, these crass, highly paid idiots-cum clowns show their worst side.
Like Kee Chiu before him, Lawless has no standing to talk about CSJ's past wrongs, if any.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a closet gay, that's for sure.

Remember how Rock Hudson, George Clooney, Brad Pitt and our very own Sinkie Dick Lee got married just to ward off speculation about their gayness?

Rock Hudson, Dick Lee, yes. George Clooney and Brad Pitt, no. Tom Cruise, yes. Richard Gere, yes (swings both ways). Cary Grant, yes.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you know that both Old Fart and Chief Natural Aristocrat are homophobic? If Lawless Wong has been outed, his career in the PAP would be over, for sure.

It's more like the PAP's core support base is homophobic, and if any one pappy is found to be homosexual, PAP's political future is habis. :biggrin: