• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawless Wrong is so Aggressive on TV.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
This lawless wrong guy is soooo aggressive and hoa lian. Also attached CSJ with an ancient skeleton from some closet and got everybody confused. Looks like this skeleton is going to be used by pap ....

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
of couse. they seem not going to speak properly on issues like CPF nad keep harping on what they have done and the carrots they are dangling and attacking on the town council and other slimy tactics

jw5

Loyal
There was an article about him in today's new paper, stating his marital status as "single". Is he divorced or single? :confused:

This lawless wrong guy is soooo aggressive and hoa lian. Also attached CSJ with an ancient skeleton from some closet and got everybody confused. Looks like this skeleton is going to be used by pap ....

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh dear
this was really shocking as the discussion was going quite smoothly
then suddenly this skeleton surfaced with some vengeance and fury
dr chee kept his cool and he did not react ferociously...oh dear
I think the panel was rather shocked!!! I think it was not necessary at all...

well this is a crucial election and anything that can be used will be used to nail the oppo, the annihilate the oppo and to demolish them all

this is the legacy of our great leader Mr Lee Kuan Yew...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes low blow. CSJ responded well.
Surprisingly the guy from NSP spoke very well.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was an article about him in today's new paper, stating his marital status as "single". Is he divorced or single? :confused:

Divorce or single NOT important lah......but if really divorce and put single, then it's a whitewash, which is what PAP likes to do with their pappy washing powder.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not surprising. I will take back my word about NSP. It is not a mole party. Tenpenis got hope.
At least now I know that Sebastian Teo is not hiding behind the scene but is standing for erection himself, unlike in 2011, whereby GMS leads the team at Tenpenis.

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the first time, I agree that this is a watershed election.

It is either WP win 20 seats or just one. The East side residents will decide the fate of the PAP and the WP.

Ng Eng Hen said there will be no personal attacks. But in a televised debate on policies, Lawrence Wong tried to slip in a personal attack on Chee.

The think-tank in PAP's HQ in Bedok South just kicked an own goal. It is a matter of whether the temperature is raised enough to topple the PAP in the East.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh dear
this was really shocking as the discussion was going quite smoothly
then suddenly this skeleton surfaced with some vengeance and fury
dr chee kept his cool and he did not react ferociously...oh dear
I think the panel was rather shocked!!! I think it was not necessary at all...

well this is a crucial election and anything that can be used will be used to nail the oppo, the annihilate the oppo and to demolish them all

this is the legacy of our great leader Mr Lee Kuan Yew...

It's a LIE about Chee and CNA did not give him an opportunity to rebut and besides, the point about select committee findings is NOT for this discussion, the people do not want to know. That's why I applaud the moderator for saying that both of them bring it offline and sort it out between themselves.

But what is telling is that when the discussion ended, ALL the opposition party members are seated but the two PAP representatives already stood up and give the impression that 'knn, why arrow us both for this discussion?' liddat......so hurry to go off.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a LIE about Chee and CNA did not give him an opportunity to rebut and besides, the point about select committee findings is NOT for this discussion, the people do not want to know. That's why I applaud the moderator for saying that both of them bring it offline and sort it out between themselves.

But what is telling is that when the discussion ended, ALL the opposition party members are seated but the two PAP representatives already stood up and give the impression that 'knn, why arrow us both for this discussion?' liddat......so hurry to go off.

bad for pap I think

several things not good liao

kept hitting workers party about the town council

bringing the external threats to frighten voters

avoiding crucial issues like the cpf and foreign workers...

character assassination ? digging skeletons and fossilized events?

hope this erection is wholesome...no need to cap too tight with all the unwholesome discharges!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the first time, I agree that this is a watershed election.

It is either WP win 20 seats or just one. The East side residents will decide the fate of the PAP and the WP.

Ng Eng Hen said there will be no personal attacks. But in a televised debate on policies, Lawrence Wong tried to slip in a personal attack on Chee.

The think-tank in PAP's HQ in Bedok South just kicked an own goal. It is a matter of whether the temperature is raised enough to topple the PAP in the East.

The erection strategist for PAP the Hen shouted at the opposition supporters during nomination, even though he is booed, his response of saying whatever he said is NOT in good taste. It gives the impression that the opposition is UNGRATEFUL for all that PAP has done. But this is furthest from the truth. The supporters have the right to boo, because they hold the power of the vote. Why didn't they boo the Opposition? Right or not?

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
LW & the PAP failed to realised that they are continually living in the past. LKY has already died, the PAP themselves have made countless mistakes in the past and have asked SINKIES to MOVE ON, why has the PAP not moved on over other people's mistakes but harping and harping ad nauseam??

The PAP has already RENEGED on the CPF withdrawal at age 55, a BETRAYAL of TRUST, once lost is difficult to regain anymore. Any changes to CPF withdrawal age should only start for new CPF account holders in the year the age of withdrawal is postponed beyond 55

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bad for pap I think

several things not good liao

kept hitting workers party about the town council

bringing the external threats to frighten voters

avoiding crucial issues like the cpf and foreign workers...

character assassination ? digging skeletons and fossilized events?

hope this erection is wholesome...no need to cap too tight with all the unwholesome discharges!!!

The PAP will always victimize Dr Chee, because they think they can. But they forgot that Dr Chee does not have the media and other means to defend himself. Just like Chiam See Tong do not have the statistics for the bills of materials to build a HDB block, because such info was withheld from him and so Chiam See Tong cannot defend the challenge to build a block of flats at a lower cost. Those were the days where info is not so readily available to build a solid case.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
bad start for pap
mr Lawrence wong

bad start
hope he redeems himself
before polling day

go and shake hands with dr chee
that will do him a world of good...

many are watching
especially the young and educated ones
it might just tilt the balance
and pap will suffer....

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those who know him both at the professional and personal levels, say he is a cool-headed and eloquent speaker. He is going to be more than a handful for the PAP!I would even say he was the best speaker in the whole lineup.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am totally baffled why such a short time was given for such a crucial discussion!!!

It's really sickening !!!

You really couldn't put forward what you are going to say and you just couldn't defend yourself when you were challenged.

This sort of discussion is really very unfair and it should be improved.

Not fair for viewers too.

Ian6690

Alfrescian
Loyal
The opposition speakers all did well while I cannot say the same about the PAP guy. No reason to bring out something that is past. Soon Juan did well in response to the unwarrantted attack. Steve did well to suggest the issue be brought offline.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who know him both at the professional and personal levels, say he is a cool-headed and eloquent speaker. He is going to be more than a handful for the PAP!I would even say he was the best speaker in the whole lineup.

That's why Lawrence Wong personal attack him! So obvious if you know how low PAP will stoop, and just after Dr Chee said he hope no personal attack this erection during the discussion. Talk about integrity? We are talking about sincerity, not bait and switch, which is what Lawrence Wong did in the discussion. And also plenty of smoke and mirrors from him and Denise Phua.

Denise Phua, like Sim Ann, talk about many employers pleading for more cheap labor during their MPS. Have they revealed how many more people pleaded with them during the MPS about losing their jobs and can't find jobs because at all job strata, the jobs are given to foreigners. So it is half truths these two PAP cronies are spewing out.