• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Arsenal Sign a Big name striker?

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Meng mocking at me behind my back huh? Well at least we are better placed than "the Special One" whose team are at 13th place :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Ah Meng mocking at me behind my back huh? Well at least we are better placed than "the Special One" whose team are at 13th place :biggrin:

walau... 4 games only nia lah... chelseki will bounce back one ... i fear for Arsenal cos if no signing, konfirm si kiao kiao liao...

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
30 million for this chap ... one of the deadliest strikers in Asia:

800px-1_khairul_amri_2014.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Bo liao Bo liao :oIo: Wenger!

Fuckup Wenger :oIo::oIo:

Arsenal’s reported pursuit of Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani has broken down after the club refused to pay his £50million asking price, according the Daily Mail’s Rop Draper.

Arsene Wenger was pictured heading to Paris yesterday and it was later revealed that we opened negotiations with the French champions regarding Cavani and midfielder Adrien Rabiot (via the Daily Mail).

However, it seems as though a deal to bring either player to the Emirates Stadium isn’t possible and with regards to Cavani, Rob Draper claims that Wenger’s reluctance to pay the asking price has once again scuppered a potential deal.

Not only do we leave are business until the final days of the window, it remains impossible to sign a player if we’re consistently unwilling to pay the asking price.

The selling club determines the value of their player and if we’re reluctant to move along with the times in terms of the fees demanded for the top players, we can’t expect to conclude certain deals.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
confirm boh???

Arsenal have been linked with a late move to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the final hours of the transfer window.

Paris Saint-Germain striker Ibrahimovic was not expected to leave the French champions, but reports suggest that Arsenal could pull off a shock move for the Swedish international striker.

VIEW THE TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY LIVE BLOG FOR THE LATEST ARSENAL TRANSFER NEWS

Arsenal have yet to sign an outfield player during the transfer window with goalkeeper Petr Cech the only new addition to Arsene Wenger's squad having joined from Chelsea.

But a striker has been Wenger's number one priority with failed bids to secure the signing of Real Madrid forward Karim Benzema.

And newspaper reports claim Arsenal have been offered the chance to sign Ibrahimovic at the right price.

Odds on Ibrahimovic moving to the Emirates Stadium were dramatically slash on the back of the reported potential deal.

Wenger is in Paris performing media duties during the international break and had also been linked with moves for Ibrahimovic's PSG teammates Edinson Cavani and Adrien Rabiot earlier on Tuesday.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, if you are a Gooner you may want to check out Arsenal Fan TV on Youtube.

The content is extremely funny, especially after a bad result. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
By the way, if you are a Gooner you may want to check out Arsenal Fan TV on Youtube.

The content is extremely funny, especially after a bad result. :biggrin:

hehe...am aware... me sappork Arsenal since Pat Jennings, Alan Sunderland and Frank Stapleton plus Liam Brady days....:biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also find it puzzling that Wenger didn't buy a world class striker. Arsenal definately needs one as Olivier Giroud is just not good enough.

With £200m in the bank, he could have bought more players than just Petr Cech to strengthen the squad.

A real wasted opportunity and another 3rd/4th place finish for the Gunners.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah meng.
fuck your mother eh nau cheehye.
now election.u post this thread for fuck

Aiyo! he is a staunch Arsenal fan and the time for signing new player was going to end soon.
He cannot tarhan anymore, and open up his feeling mah!

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also an Arsenal fan since 1998.
I watched how Arsene managed the club and developed younger one for almost 20 yrs, I support him not to sign a big star.
I prefer signing unearth and not-well-known player(s), and make him become star, which was the way Arsene does in the past.

However, every player targeted by him becomes news worthy and many big clubs follow after him.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also an Arsenal fan since 1998.
I watched how Arsene managed the club and developed younger one for almost 20 yrs, I support him not to sign a big star.
I prefer signing unearth and not-well-known player(s), and make him become star, which was the way Arsene does in the past.

However, every player targeted by him becomes news worthy and many big clubs follow after him.

He is a dream kind of manager for any football clubs. He don't spend unnecessarily. He develops his players and sell it at a high price. He makes money in transfer market, he make money by ushering his team into Champion league on shoe string budget.

How can you bring yourself to sack him ? I hope i can have 10 more of him in Europe. Rare Breed.

You look at LVG, spend so much money and yet he can't get his team attacking right.