• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Arsenal Sign a Big name striker?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gooners are utter cringe. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;Zuua8Rrz9Hs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuua8Rrz9Hs[/video]

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a dream kind of manager for any football clubs. He don't spend unnecessarily. He develops his players and sell it at a high price. He makes money in transfer market, he make money by ushering his team into Champion league on shoe string budget.

How can you bring yourself to sack him ? I hope i can have 10 more of him in Europe. Rare Breed.

You look at LVG, spend so much money and yet he can't get his team attacking right.

Exactly.
I would prefer Arsene than JM or LVG.
He is a dream manager.
I think he needs to motivate his players harder.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly.
I would prefer Arsene than JM or LVG.
He is a dream manager.
I think he needs to motivate his players harder.

On the flip side, Wenger is a very stubborn old git. May be good or bad.

Also, there's no need to get on the high horse regarding being frugal on transfers. Ozil and Alexis didn't come cheap.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Also, there's no need to get on the high horse regarding being frugal on transfers. Ozil and Alexis didn't come cheap.

Yes, he is.
That is how all old men are?

Regarding buying player(s), I totally support him.
He bought and will buy a useful one.
Some clubs spent 60-80 millions on a player is heart-pain because it could translate into charging us more (ticket, jersey etc.)

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.. me sappork Arsenal since Pat Jennings, Alan Sunderland and Frank Stapleton plus Liam Brady days....:biggrin:
Very old school, some nostalgia there ...from Highbury days. Psst... does your partner support Spurs? :p

RubbingWarmPusi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They didn't , but Arsene looks at it from the value for money point of view. If he thinks they are worth it he will spend.

RubbingWarmPusi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that this year sure finish 4th again .... Sigh...:(

Difficult to say because now even the so - called smaller teams have TV money to bring in good players and will take points off the bigger teams. If Arsenal's luck run out and they draw too many games which they should win, then 4th place also in jeopardy.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very old school, some nostalgia there ...from Highbury days. Psst... does your partner support Spurs? :p

Do you old boys remember the 1979 FA Cup final when Alan Sunderland scored the winner in the 89th minute against Man Utd?

A vintage classic. Poor Gary Bailey. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Difficult to say because now even the so - called smaller teams have TV money to bring in good players and will take points off the bigger teams. If Arsenal's luck run out and they draw too many games which they should win, then 4th place also in jeopardy.

Fucking Arsene Wenger... Sibei stubborn... Wish he get sack this season!

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
walau... 4 games only nia lah... chelseki will bounce back one ... i fear for Arsenal cos if no signing, konfirm si kiao kiao liao...

Have Chelsea thrown away the title ALREADY?

1908742_heroa.jpg

By Stephen Darwin
Sep 12, 2015 15:55:00

The Premier League champions were beaten 3-1 by Everton on Saturday, with Jose Mourinho conceding that he is not sure if his side can claw their way back into the title race

Jose Mourinho has conceded that he isn't sure if Chelsea are capable of getting back in the title race following Saturday's defeat to Everton.

The champions, who cruised to the title in the 2014-15 season, have only won one game in the Premier League from their opening five matches and were well-beaten by the Toffees at Goodison Park as Steven Naismith bagged a hat-trick.

And Mourinho insists that all the luck is currently against his side and that he does not know if the Blues will fight back and retain their Premier League crown. He told reporters: "Everything goes against us.

"We know we are making mistakes and every mistake goes against us. It's the old story for a striker. When things go well he scores with the elbow and knee, when they don't they hit the post and it bounces out.

"We need to win two games in a row and to get smiles on faces. Can Chelsea beat Arsenal? Sure. Can we win the title? I don't know.

"When you play against teams that are winning it's more difficult. I want to play against Everton when Chelsea is winning. When teams are winning against you it's more difficult.

"No [I don't feel pressure]. I think the refugees are under pressure. It's an honour and it's a pleasure every day [to manage Chelsea]."

So what do YOU think? Are Chelsea already out of the title race or, after only five games played, is there plenty of time for them to get back on track and ensure they're in the mix?