• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kevryn is a single mum, not a virgin

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wants to spread her legs but expect taxpayers to pay for it.

Here's a simple solution for such women. Don't spread your legs to readily. If you are predisposed to doing so, get yourself some contraception first before fucking. Don't expect taxpayers to fund the consequence of your sex life or the choices you make in your life.

Stop being an asshole. You think every women enjoyed being a single mom? It could be she kena conned by CB bastard irresponsible men and bang her and leave her after having enjoyed the fun. And wouldn't pay a single cent for child support. She keep her child instead of killing it through abortion. She has a good heart. This is her good attribute.

Think first before you Lao Sai.

Last edited:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
What freebies did kervyn ask for? Did she ask for virgin boyfriend?

So your wife lost her value as soon as she is not a virgin?

Bravo!
Virgin is only worthy for some men.
For me, all ladies are equal as long as they have a caring heart and a beautiful mind.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a growing number of single mothers in Sinkieland. And not all of them are low income ah lians from a complicated family background (a stereotype). :wink:

The political parties here (and their astroturfing minions) should take heed and not adopt an overly flippant attitude towards single parents (mothers and fathers). It just might come back to haunt you. :wink:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
wisdom imparted from bro run, well said.

don't say that bro
RUN is still a hum sup.
They are all better than RUN who is just a keyboard warrior.

She pretty, ah RUN like.
If she disgraces opposition, ah RUN don't like

No matter what, just don't want her to be belittled because she is a single mum.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't say that bro
RUN is still a hum sup.
They are all better than RUN who is just a keyboard warrior.

She pretty, ah RUN like.
If she disgraces opposition, ah RUN don't like

No matter what, just don't want her to be belittled because she is a single mum.

she lacked the charisma from being a politician. besides, i think she is using this as sympathy bait, that's what i think. but his SG lean is a tough guy. i will vote for nsp.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
she lacked the charisma from being a politician. besides, i think she is using this as sympathy bait, that's what i think. but his SG lean is a tough guy. i will vote for nsp.

Weaker opposition members are quite poor thing.
Sometimes RUN wonders, what will happen to them after the election?

How many can be like Nicole, get jobs, get love, get to act in films, etc.

So long the opposition members are truthful about their work,
RUN salutes them from the bottom of his heart.
Thank you for giving us a choice.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wants to spread her legs but expect taxpayers to pay for it.

Here's a simple solution for such women. Don't spread your legs to readily. If you are predisposed to doing so, get yourself some contraception first before fucking. Don't expect taxpayers to fund the consequence of your sex life or the choices you make in your life.

You anti-woman or what? Your PAP ministars suck you to the tune of $1.6 million each doing nothing, you say nothing. A single mom who is speaking up for other single mom, you make a big fuss.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You anti-woman or what? Your PAP ministars suck you to the tune of $1.6 million each doing nothing, you say nothing. A single mom who is speaking up for other single mom, you make a big fuss.

Yes oppress woman and then complain PAP of oppression!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop being an asshole. You think every women enjoyed being a single mom? It could be she kena conned by CB bastard irresponsible men and bang her and leave her after having enjoyed the fun. And wouldn't pay a single cent for child support. She keep her child instead of killing it through abortion. She has a good heart. This is her good attribute.

Think first before you Lao Sai.

How much do you think single mums should be paid by the state, i.e. taxpayers? How much more taxes are you willing to pay for single mothers to be "helped"?

It's always easy to sound generous and take the populist route. That generosity will suddenly vanish when those who sympathise with these legs spreaders realise that the money to fund these legs spreaders' lifestyle and choices in life will not come from a magical money tree but from their (the sympathisers) pockets.

There's no end when people start adopting that self-entitlement mentality. Countries in the West have learned this painful lesson but are unable to scale back all these welfare benefits for these leg spreaders because it will mean the downfall of their governments. So it's downhill for these countries. Meanwhile these leg spreaders continue to pop out babies. The more babies, the more benefits they can claim, courtesy of other taxpayers.