• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kevryn is a single mum, not a virgin

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha... to piss off some women who think they are entitled to freebies like kevryn.:p:biggrin:

there is more value to a woman if she is a virgin.:biggrin:

What freebies did kervyn ask for? Did she ask for virgin boyfriend?

So your wife lost her value as soon as she is not a virgin?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wants to spread her legs but expect taxpayers to pay for it.

Here's a simple solution for such women. Don't spread your legs to readily. If you are predisposed to doing so, get yourself some contraception first before fucking. Don't expect taxpayers to fund the consequence of your sex life or the choices you make in your life.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's true. I'm a single father and I did not get any help from the govt. NOTHING! ZILT!

And of course I'm not a virgin. Anyone has a problem with that?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you still got chance with either chua presstitutes or wei ling both will bring you body, money and honey, but pls check expiry dates on last.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wants to spread her legs but expect taxpayers to pay for it.

Here's a simple solution for such women. Don't spread your legs to readily. If you are predisposed to doing so, get yourself some contraception first before fucking. Don't expect taxpayers to fund the consequence of your sex life or the choices you make in your life.

Don't these babies grow up to be Singaporeans? Or you prefer imported FTrash?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who was the cheebye kia who asked if she is virgin then kena fuck by me?
Now you see la. Cb give birth to baby before....still virgin or not?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt a loser cab driver can get into her pants.

at least when compared to you, i dun crash my own whatsapp. this is absolutely stupidity at its best, no qualms about it. say me...anybody also can except you cos' you are not qualified. one word from you, i can know where your intelligence level is which you lack certainly.

Last edited:

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
when she hinted that she is a single mum, it looks more to me that she wants to appear as the victim.

I think it is ok, lah. Each of them have their own way to present what they think is their winning formula for votes.

At least this is better than some self proclaimed natural aristocrat who claimed that 'we should not be seduced by the idea that politicians can work without allowances'....this is the way of a .....natural fool....:eek::eek::eek:

....you know...would you rather be seduced by a sexy mei mei who is a single mum or a fool who is only interested to line his own pockets, who assumes that as a natural aristocrat, he ought to be paid more than the US president and the UK PM, combined, and that you are the FOOL rather than himself???....

The choice is yours, VOTE WISELY!!!:biggrin: