• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bad Omen For PAP

LulzSec

Alfrescian
Loyal
not the first and won't be the last... don't have to guess... banglas again

flag5.jpg

887246.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Hsien Loong likes to have his posters put up islandwide, perhaps he should contest in the next Presidential election.

Uncle passes on the presidency to his nephew, not quite 'North Korea style' but it is close enough. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another bad omen, entering the wrong door.

What do you u think?

Daddy on the other side, must be complaining bitterly to mummy, soon, he will appear & 'slap' him, first he will send that OWL again...ha ha ha

Who is that, "cleaner lady" waiting for him??:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LHL: Knnbccb, you sabo us huh?

LTY: Not me boss. The cb Bangla worker did that. Maybe bought over by KJ

LHL: I am having enough problems already. If you can't help, don't make it worse for me. Fucking Hen and Chee fucker screwed up badly for all of S'pore to witness. Why did Hen lose his cool? Must be thick skin in politics. As long as we get what we don't deserve in our salaries, why bother about people jeering?

LTY: Not say I say one but Hen lau ya minister. I was 2nd minister in Defence and I know his calibre. Always telling people he took pay cut to become minister .................

LHL: Enough .... enough.... go find me the fucker who hung the poster upside down

LTY: Yes, boss. By the way, have you arranged a job for me?

LHL: Spoke to many of our porlumpar supporters like Thian Poh, George Quek et cetera but none keen on you

LTY: What the fuck! I cannot be jobless. I need to save face, boss

LHL: No worries. I will keep asking

LTY: Thanks boss. I am now going to investigate who the idiot hung our lighting toe peng

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
they short of grassroots volunteers to put up posters and had to use FT. the machinery isnt what it used to be