• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Kevryn Lim speaks to supporters at the Nomination Centre. What a turn off..

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Video: Kevryn Lim speaks to supporters at the Nomination Centre. What a turn off.

She spoke well for an Opposition member.....if you are listening as a 6 year old!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Video: Kevryn Lim speaks to supporters at the Nomination Centre. What a turn off.

vs He ting Ru she is useless

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

NSP - Not a Serious Party? Hee!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She spoke well for an Opposition member.....if you are listening as a 6 year old!

Pap supporters shouldn't criticize opposition on speaking skills....
Because opposition supporters will always counter with zorro the clown. And then there's 7th auctioneer Ser Luck.....and a few others that I'm too lazy to list.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

She has no uterus (def no balls) to contest unlike He Ting Ru?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am not hearing clearly ... did she say " You have changed. I have changed. Has Singaporeans changed for the BADDER ?

no wonder the crowd were chanting " YES ! YES ! " and she had to repeat it louder " Has Singapore changed for the BADDER ?" The crowds kept cheering " YES! " YES ! "

alamak.jpeg

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

I laughed like hell... Asking these kind of open ended questions without leading the crowd on, sure to fail.