• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3x3 Corner Fights

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
RADIN MAS SMC

PEOPLE’S ACTION PARTY

Sam Tan, 56

REFORM PARTY

Kumar Appavoo, 46

INDEPENDENT

Han Hui Hui

BUKIT BATOK SMC

PEOPLE’S ACTION PARTY

David Ong

SINGAPORE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

S Veriyah

INDEPENDENT

Samir Salim

MACPHERSON SMC

PEOPLE’S ACTION PARTY

Tin Pei Ling, 31

WORKERS’ PARTY

Bernard Chen, 29

NATIONAL SOLIDARITY PARTY

Cheo Chai Chen

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the Punggol East BE taught voters anything, it is to vote strategically in a 3-way fight. Cheo will lose his deposit. Tough fight between TPL and Bernard, though I see this going TPL's way by virtue of her ground work over the past 4 years.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. For the sake of her child, she deserves a good rest. Let Bernard do the work.

Please don't deprive the baby of motherly love.

safe_image.php

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tough fight between TPL and Bernard, though I see this going TPL's way by virtue of her ground work over the past 4 years.

Yup. She worked the ground. But anything can happen. Between MacPherson and MP, given a choice, let MP collapse and allow Tintin to win. I am ok with that. Send Lau Goh to retirement and that fucker TCJ can go GLC.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup. She worked the ground. But anything can happen. Between MacPherson and MP, given a choice, let MP collapse and allow Tintin to win. I am ok with that. Send Lau Goh to retirement and that fucker TCJ can go GLC.

I see Lau Goh hanging on, because MacPherson has been carved out. On the other hand, Zorro is on the way out. He'd better started looking for a more dignified job than pinching toothpicks or crooning karaoke.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Bt Batok and Radin Mas, with or without 3CF, PAP will win. Handsomely. For MacPherson, even 4CF, race is between PAP and WP.

Those NSP f**kers really want to spoil it for WP at Macpherson. Must unit to ensure that NSP loses deposits everywhere.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only 3 multiple-cornered fights in the end. several independents to contest single seats are unavoidable. the opposition supporters should be happy with that outcome: straight fights against the PAP in 26 out of 29 constituencies.