• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

chio see lang...Uber driver Shirwin Eu

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe sponsored by Uber to attract publicity?

surewin, his name. i think he is tarnishing the name of opposition, pple will think that opposition consist of pple of his category.
but i applaud him for coming out to speak. although, clearly enough, his intention is to get the MP allowance better than a UBER driver.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
surewin, his name. i think he is tarnishing the name of opposition, pple will think that opposition consist of pple of his category.
but i applaud him for coming out to speak. although, clearly enough, his intention is to get the MP allowance better than a UBER driver.

Maybe Grabcar also have one in this GE?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If surewin, no need to be driver for Uber.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a good MP not need so much qualifications lah!

Just a heart to serve can already lah!

Everything else your kah kias do can already!

Subcontract to town council management look at the bloody management fees amounting to millions!

Just talk cock sing song with your residents! A skill you acquire when you work as a cab driver!

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uber driver is loaded.....can afford to throw away 16k......
He gambling his 16k to tee kam hope to land a 16k per month job.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come this time no Ooi Boon Ewe or parrot man? I thought these two are permanent fixtures in every GE and BE.

Even clowns also practice leadership renewal by letting new blood play their role??????