• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Behind the Man]Nice YouTube vid on Dr Chee and family

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that he has good values, and a close knit family.
CSJ, good luck.
Wish you and your family, many happy, healthy, Blessed years.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for sharing. CSJ doesn't look like a madman to me. Damn, I've been conned by PAP propaganda and the MSM all this while! :(

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because CST is opposition god, some people still blame CSJ for the fallout with CST, think that might still cost him and SDP a significant chunk of votes at the polls, I hope not.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very touched that his family can grow up like any other normal family with the constant harassment from the Mighty PAP Machinery!

Spiritual happiness is more important than material happiness.

I bet all the MIWs will not understand this great simple and holy concept. :biggrin:

Chee Soon Juan is a good man!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Mrs Chee (Huang Chih-Mei) is so classy and quietly strong. Her mother taught her well and imparted excellent values to her. She must be a pillar of strength for CSJ. Glad he has her all these years, through the rough and tough times.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I enjoyed every second of the video. Inspirational, shows what true value to life is. What a supporting family especially the wife.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a citizen and Singapore's elections don't mean anything to me. However, I can't help noticing the events and some personnel in the GE. Chee Soon Juan comes across as an intellectual and a forward thinking guy. Apparently, he has been the victim of vicious politics, but that's part of the game. Hereby wish him all the best and peace for his family. Good luck guy!

Cheers!

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
yar loh..it seems that CSJ is nothing like the man.. pappy painted him in All the elections thru' out the years .. said that he was a madman...I bet if those that have spew negatives remarks about CSJ.. they will envy him and probably cry if they see this video....becoz they are not so lucky to children and spouse that are so thoughtful and supportive....give CSJ a tiger...haha

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yar loh..it seems that CSJ is nothing like the man.. pappy painted him in All the elections thru' out the years .. said that he was a madman...I bet if those that have spew negatives remarks about CSJ.. they will envy him and probably cry if they see this video....becoz they are not so lucky to children and spouse that are so thoughtful and supportive....give CSJ a tiger...haha

Give him your vote.
That's the best middle finger to vile pappies and the encouragement to Dr Chee.....the true Singapore patriot

jw5

Loyal
All the best to Dr Chee and the SDP in the upcoming elections!!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;gq0SksN0Gns]https://youtu.be/gq0SksN0Gns[/video]

"But if in your thoughts you must measure time into seasons, let each season encircle all the other seasons.
And let to-day embrace the past with remembrance and the future with longing."
~ Khalil Gibran, The Prophet (1923)

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
To sinkies like myself he's always been an enigma. It's good to have a glimpse of who Dr Chee is..

i cried after watching this video, i hope sinkies with a conscience will vote for him. doing a good karma, he and family should not suffer like that. besides, de chee really got that mettle.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i cried after watching this video, i hope sinkies with a conscience will vote for him. doing a good karma, he and family should not suffer like that. besides, de chee really got that mettle.

He is the modern day chia thye poh....
He refused to be broken despite countless jail terms.
You have to salute the man.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spot on, agree absolutely and I am with you on this. :wink:

When I was younger some 30 plus years ago, I was proud of the then Singapore government, and fellow Singaporeans.
However, although being a non-resident for the past 30 years, and trying to remain in touch with the "heart beat" and significant events in Singapore, based on my perception and observation during my several visits to Singapore, the non-Singaporeans (based on my definition for those who were unlike us, the born and raised Singaporeans who served 2.5 years of NS and reservist), I do not have the feeling that Singapore is my home, more so when I consider the numerous "foreigners" who reside in Singapore.

Sad, but I wish Singaporeans will have more MP's who will speak for them, and show their "disagreement" towards the "multi million $ annual compensation" politicians and almost a million $ senior civil servants where it appears that money is more important than service to one's country. I am not saying that they should be paid a low salary, but when they are financially rich, it is bordering on greedy and showing an example of the wrong values when the government continues to pay the politicians one million to two million dollars, the judges $1 million plus, the senior civil servants $500,000 to $1 million. I believe that we should emphasize that when one has made a name in the profession (be it law or medicine) and earned enough to have a house and a comfortable lifestyle, one should ascribe to the value that service to the country and fellow citizens is a higher calling than $1 million. Accordingly, with respect, I submit that all the politicians, judiciary, senior civil servants, etc. should have their compensation reduced to one-half of the current compensation levels, and used the amount from such reduction to help fund the financially and physically needy, as well as medicare.

Contrary to the individual who is responsible for the significant over spending for the Youth Olympics, based on the above, Singapore is unlikely to become bankrupt (actually, the correct term should be insolvent, because it is a financial status rather than 'bankrupt" a legal status).

Although I do not know CSJ, and I am not related to him, I urge those who are eligible, to vote for him.