• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Annual Reports of PAP-run Aljunied TC Removed From National Library Archives!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11986605_10153678879406383_1677054957001516615_n.jpg

The annual reports of the PAP-run Aljunied Town Council (ATC) seem to have been removed from the National Library archives, and also from the shelves of the National Library.

"I can only find a copy for the annual reports prior to FY 08/09... I am unable to obtain the annual report for FY 08/09 and FY 09/10 as they were taken off the shelves of the national library," says this website:

http://reviewofahpetc.tumblr.com/

https://www.facebook.com/theonlinec...14440041382/10153678879406383/?type=1&theater

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have been hunting high and low for it as well.

JohnTan you retard,
The library is not the only place to find this. ACRA has archive for as many years as you want to see.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have been hunting high and low for it as well.

JohnTan you retard,
The library is not the only place to find this. ACRA has archive for as many years as you want to see.

If can't find it in the library, then what the fcuk is a library for?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Built such a posh library building at Bugis but censor this and censor that. :rolleyes:

According to a little bird the eport contain explicit gay interaction between tok cock I mean town cousel n n their mamasan agent. No fit for display. Some books were draped in thick human glue had to be repaired.