• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CST may mati soon!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its politics which have been keeping him alive..

34hwidd.png

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the more the media focus on him
the more the oppo will lose
the more lina will not be able to garner any more votes

let the good man retire gracefully
and please do not focus on the man

he has done much
he should be left alone
and undisturbed..please

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most important thing to remember about CST's retirement is that GCT is the oldest candidate this GE. By running, GCT makes a mockery of the PAPzis' claim that they're renewing the party.

Of course, GCT's candidacy this time is nothing compared to LKY's dead man walking act the last time.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The most important thing to remember about CST's retirement is that GCT is the oldest candidate this GE. By running, GCT makes a mockery of the PAPzis' claim that they're renewing the party.

If GCT loses the GRC but TPL wins MacPherson, it will really be the Big Auntie of all ironies.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who the fark is CST?

Was he a Cabinet Minister? Did he push for some major policy change in Singapore?

CST kick bucket, still got Sitoh around. Potong Pasir will be in very good hands. CST can go in peace.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS, dun be so mean. Life is uncertain. I got a colleague who died at 30. My mother passed away 10 years before my maternal grandmother passed on.

For what you know, maybe you go to the Kingdom of God first, before Chiam goes.

YOUR God has it ALL planned out and you do not know HIS plan. Let's not assume HIS PLAN

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, dun be so mean. Life is uncertain. I got a colleague who died at 30. My mother passed away 10 years before my maternal grandmother passed on.

For what you know, maybe you go to the Kingdom of God first, before Chiam goes.

YOUR God has it ALL planned out and you do not know HIS plan. Let's not assume HIS PLAN

you wrote as though you wrote to normal people :rolleyes:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Mr Chiam is a Singapore hero. He may not have being awarded anything, but he has found a permanent place in the hearts of Sinkies. We know what he has done for us, and I think he knows it too. In GE2011, he said I love Singapore and I love Sporeans. And the crowd spontaneously shouted back in unison, We Love You Too. That showed true affection for the man. Try finding an equivalent scenario with the pap bastards. Wait long long.

[video=youtube;h7Yu59geu1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Yu59geu1Y[/video]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Litmus test - Will Chiam get State Funeral? Will sinkies line the streets from Potong Pasir to Mandai to send Chiam off? They did so for Ah Gong and Ah Gong only.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Litmus test - Will Chiam get State Funeral? Will sinkies line the streets from Potong Pasir to Mandai to send Chiam off? They did so for Ah Gong and Ah Gong only.

I hope he lives a long life. But let me entertain your question just for the hell of it. There will probably be a lesser crowd but you can be sure that everyone there will be there on their own accord. No need to pack people from schools, agencies, etc in buses to put on a pathetic wayang show.

Cryotek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the fark is CST?

Was he a Cabinet Minister? Did he push for some major policy change in Singapore?

CST kick bucket, still got Sitoh around. Potong Pasir will be in very good hands. CST can go in peace.

Yes after you please.