• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbie Forumer tries to seduce our TracyTan

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

got newbie forummer tries to seduce TracyTan

Quote:
TracyTan866: hi(3:59PM)
Canelovey: helo(3:59PM)
Canelovey: Am 23M and u?(3:59PM)
TracyTan866: do you know me?(4:00PM)
TracyTan866: I don't seem to know u(4:00PM)
Canelovey: I am new here.(4:00PM)
TracyTan866: ohh...I chat only with people I know(4:00PM)
TracyTan866: bye(4:01PM)
Canelovey: I am sorry. Ok(4:01PM)
TracyTan866: no worries(4:01PM)

hahahaha

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
this newbie also just invite me to chatroom. Tiulelomo limpei not interested in chatrooms. Limpei only here to fuck MIW and their doggies.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sometimes, our moniker can be sexy and attractive. Of course an avatar will help too. I should've called myself cocksmith, and have a photo of my impressive tool for my avatar. But then again, it would be useless because this forum is filled with batangs. :biggrin:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The biggest con job is Ashley Madison. Runners up go to SBF. In reality there are only 5 or 6 members here talking among themselves and to themselves. Eg KopiCBuncle vs KopiOuncle