• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY Worked for Japanese Occupiers during WWII in Singapore

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know this is an old truth. Admitted by the dead dude.

Please bear with me because some PA activitists disrupted my morning kopi to tell me that a vote for the pap is a vote for the old traitor. They walk away when I ask them whether it is right to support someone who betrayed Singapore people during WWII.

Looks like the pap will milk the death of this traitor to the limit for the next 10 days. Be prepared.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please bear with me because some PA activitists disrupted my morning kopi to tell me that a vote for the pap is a vote for the old traitor. They walk away when I ask them whether it is right to support someone who betrayed Singapore people during WWII.

Looks like the pap will milk the death of this traitor to the limit for the next 10 days. Be prepared.

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The ironic thing is: his son has declared war on Singaporeans and had launched a foreign invasion which far outweighs any damage the Imperial Japanese army could ever hope to accomplish. :wink:

Perhaps there is a hereditary traitor gene, passed on from father to son. :cool:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ironic thing is: his son has declared war on Singaporeans and had launched a foreign invasion which far outweighs any damage the Imperial Japanese army could ever hope to accomplish. :wink:

Perhaps there is a hereditary traitor gene, passed on from father to son. :cool:

If mats here dont breed like rabbits we dont need to bring in so many FTs. You bastards have no sense of morals and just fuck like perverts like your PimPGod Allah that promise sex after sex after sex. Sick people! This stories is about your profit right?

According to the Quran itself Allah caused Muhammad to have desires for another man’s wife, namely his adopted son Zaid ibn Haritha’s spouse Zaynab bint Jash. This led to his adopted son divorcing her so that Muhammad could marry her. The alleged reason why Allah commanded this to happen was so that Muhammad could set the example for others to emulate, making it permissible for adoptive fathers to marry their adopted children’s divorcees:

And when you said to him to whom Allah had shown favor and to whom you had shown a favor: Keep your wife to yourself and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; and you concealed in your soul what Allah would bring to light, and you feared men, and Allah had a greater right that you should fear Him. But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed. There is no harm in the Prophet doing that which Allah has ordained for him; such has been the course of Allah with respect to those who have gone before; and the command of Allah is a decree that is made absolute: S. 33:37-38 Shakir
http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/zaynab.htm

Muhammad, the prophet of Islam and the apostle of Allah, had ordered at least 60 raids and wars often involving massacres and personally participated in 27 of them. The exemplary example and the perfection of humanity and the prototype of the most wonderful human conduct that he was—Muhammad massacred, beheaded, tortured, terrorized, raped, and looted in the name of God. Described below are three of his massacres and a partial listing of his sex-slaves from the Muslim holy books and Islamic writings.

In the Massacre of Banu Quraiza, Muhammad order the beheading of 600 to 900 adult men (determined by pubic-hair growth) and he himself chopped off a few heads. He enslaved all the women and children of the Jewish tribe. The women were kept as sex-slaves with Muhammad himself taking a beautiful Jewish woman as his own sex-slave and sold the rest of the captives into slavery. He also looted the property of the murdered Jews and took possession of all their wealth and properties. Allah, like a godfather and mafia chieftain of the Muhammad's criminal gang, rejoiced this barbarous and heinous acts of slaughtering the Jews and enslavement of their women and children by creating 5 teachings in the Koran as the Eternal Laws of God.

At the Massacre of Khaybar, Muhammad brutally tortured a Jewish chieftain for extracting information about where he had hidden his treasures. When the treasure was uncovered, the chieftain was beheaded. This chieftain was the husband of the most beautiful Jewish woman of Khaybar, the 17-year-old Safiyaah. Safiyaah's family members had been annihilated by Muhammad at the Banu Qurayza massacre. Now having beheaded her husband, the Prophet took Safiyah as his sex-slave and copulated on the same night.

http://www.islam-watch.org/Larry/Muhammad-Massacres-and-Sex-slaves.htm
In the massacre of the Jewish Settlement of Bani Mustaliq, Muhammad captured their women and took twenty-year-old Jewish girl, Juwayriya as his sex-slave.