• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How can we persuade old men and ladies and our parents to vote for opposition

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your grandfather must be one of those oldies often cursing and swearing in Hokkien or Cantonese at the MIW at the coffee shop whenever they talk politics. Quite amusing to hear them cussed the pappies for everything from the useless bangla sweepers to the rude civil servants.

How would you feel if your land had been compulsorily acquired by those bastards, who paid you pittance for compensation? That's what happened to my grandpa. And no, he doesn't swear in Hokkien or dialects, but uses the "F" word on them. He's ang moh pai. Ex-St Andrew's boy.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u tok about problems caused by mrt breakdowns 2 a burger who owns 2 cars n never take mrts is toking 2 a blank wall ...

usu sinkies got ze mind 2 understand tings oni wen dey r adversely affected personally ... hilite dose tings dat haf or r affecting dem now ...

another ting is 2 hilite ze parties now haf changed, pipz running ze parties haf changed n dey r not ze same as last time ...

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just tell those old farts that their CPF no need to give to their children and grand children. PAP will take it away.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters
any idea? it is hard to talk to them to vote for opposition party.

i tried my best to talk on CPF.
Money is very important and now they believe and wants to vote for opposition.

any other ideas to persuade the old people to vote out PAP?

for your sake n your chilldrens' sake........ vote OPPO else no one will collect your ashes

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
u tok about problems caused by mrt breakdowns 2 a burger who owns 2 cars n never take mrts is toking 2 a blank wall ...

usu sinkies got ze mind 2 understand tings oni wen dey r adversely affected personally ... hilite dose tings dat haf or r affecting dem now ...

another ting is 2 hilite ze parties now haf changed, pipz running ze parties haf changed n dey r not ze same as last time ...

papigs are now the rotten eggs not the older fresh ones............

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
My 94 years old grandfather needs no persuasion at all. For him, it's anything but the white monkeys! He detests them to the core. You should have seen how elated he was when Old Fart kicked the bucket. He was happy that he managed to outlive him.

three cheers to him

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell your parents you are about to lose your job to a FT brought in by PAP. Tell them you are very worried that if PAP wins big time, they will bring in more FTs and you will surely lose your job to FTs.

Tell old ladies and men the same thing, but turn the topic to their children. Give examples of Singaporeans having lost their jobs to FTs, Singaporeans with background similar to their children.

oso tell them if no job, they will need to go to Old Folks Home...........NO Choice

os

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If anyone still needs persuasion and convincing to not vote for the PAP at this point, he/she is a lost cause.

Most older people not interested in politics. As long as the electricity is there, water and gas supply works normally, town council maintains the estate, got job, got school, got stability, most people fcuk care politics. I once suggested mischeviously if they cared about possible problems with CPF, most of the old people I surveyed said no. They got enough for daily needs, they fcuk care it all. Only a minority of old folks are complaining.

The older you are, the more you want stability and you don't want so much change. That's why old people consistently vote for PAP regardless of how fcuked up it will be. Give it up. PAP will win GE2015 easily.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Our pioneer generation had seen the worst of situations, things are a breeze for them now. I angle it from the 6.9 million population, they added they had to share a tiny room with 8 others. Then I asked if they want their grandchildren to live in the same conditions... We shall see :smile::smile::smile:

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

bluff them.lie to them.
tell them after voting , they will each get $50k on 12sep15 bank into their account.
old people will ask..but how they know i voted them and receive my $50k award?
ans:your vote got serial nos ma.
haha

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
oso tell them if no job, they will need to go to Old Folks Home...........NO Choice

os

i cannot afford to put them in old folks home. very expense. they would have to commit suicide... in a very quiet area.... so their bodies are never found..so i dun have to write IOU to funeral services run by thugs and golden dragon.

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal

over here we had been using 3 tactics that work everytime.

1] scare tactic
we tell these old fools that only PAP has the talent , ability to run the country
we repeatedly emphasize that government must be run be the best ,
the well educated scholars.
2] con tactic
we promised the old fools that their future will be better
we promised the old fools that life would be great for the future generation
3] vote buying tactic
we implement various schemes to give out money to the fools.
albeit only a tiny amount.
the fools tend to forget the pain when they are in euphoria.

works effectively because we use the chinese evening papers to propagate these tactics
we know only fools read these kind of rubbish papers.

ablekid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cant persuade them just tell them if don't like opposition party just mark a cross in the opposition box in the voting slip.
so simple.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tell them that LKY was no hero of the people, and he was a running dog collaborator of the 鬼子during ww2.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell your parents / grandparents to look at Malaysia, to see what can happen when people left it to 1 coalition to run things for so many years.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.