• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How can we persuade old men and ladies and our parents to vote for opposition

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell your parents you are about to lose your job to a FT brought in by PAP. Tell them you are very worried that if PAP wins big time, they will bring in more FTs and you will surely lose your job to FTs.

Tell old ladies and men the same thing, but turn the topic to their children. Give examples of Singaporeans having lost their jobs to FTs, Singaporeans with background similar to their children.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters
any idea? it is hard to talk to them to vote for opposition party.

i tried my best to talk on CPF.
Money is very important and now they believe and wants to vote for opposition.

any other ideas to persuade the old people to vote out PAP?

Let them read this and they will vote out PAP

Big and bold and easy for their eyes to read.
And every word true as well

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Persuading own parents are easy. My parents are WP voters anyway so no need to do anything.

Persuading other oldies :*: better wait for them to fade out naturally la.

Any in GE 2015 for the first time ever the post 1965 voters outnumber the re-1965 ones. Hopefully this younger batch of voters will mean more votes for the opposition.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Simple, lah. Tell them foreigners taking over their children's jobs, foreigners are getting out of control in the country and most of all, do they want the pappies to keep on bullying them?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Persuading own parents are easy. My parents are WP voters anyway so no need to do anything.

Persuading other oldies :*: better wait for them to fade out naturally la.

Any in GE 2015 for the first time ever the post 1965 voters outnumber the re-1965 ones. Hopefully this younger batch of voters will mean more votes for the opposition.

There are many oldies still hanging loose in the country who dislike pappies. Don't write them off as useless when it comes to voting.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell your parents you are about to lose your job to a FT brought in by PAP. Tell them you are very worried that if PAP wins big time, they will bring in more FTs and you will surely lose your job to FTs.

Tell old ladies and men the same thing, but turn the topic to their children. Give examples of Singaporeans having lost their jobs to FTs, Singaporeans with background similar to their children.

....ya, right or soon, locals will be the servants and foreigners will be the masters....

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many oldies still hanging loose in the country who dislike pappies. Don't write them off as useless when it comes to voting.

I understand that. What I meant is it is difficult to convince an oldie to change his mind and vote for oppo instead of pap. Those you mentioned, already dislike pappies in the first place.

I can tell you a lot of oldies have irrational fear, like will say if I vote for oppo I will not get my progress package (in GE 2011), my hospice subsidy will be removed/reduced, my PG card will be cancelled, I cannot get transport subsidy. These are what many of the oldies fear when it comes to voting for oppo. No matter what you tell them, they will still chose to believe what they want.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
My 94 years old grandfather needs no persuasion at all. For him, it's anything but the white monkeys! He detests them to the core. You should have seen how elated he was when Old Fart kicked the bucket. He was happy that he managed to outlive him.

Your grandfather must be one of those oldies often cursing and swearing in Hokkien or Cantonese at the MIW at the coffee shop whenever they talk politics. Quite amusing to hear them cussed the pappies for everything from the useless bangla sweepers to the rude civil servants.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
..... I can tell you a lot of oldies have irrational fear, like will say if I vote for oppo I will not get my progress package (in GE 2011), my hospice subsidy will be removed/reduced, my PG card will be cancelled, I cannot get transport subsidy. These are what many of the oldies fear when it comes to voting for oppo. No matter what you tell them, they will still chose to believe what they want.

The usual scare tactics and propaganda that pappies porlumpars been using for years on uneducated oldies. Fortunately, most oldies alive today are educated folks. They don't believe in such rubbish any more. The new brigade to topple the pappies comes from the young hunks in the country, no longer the old folks.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is a misconception to think that every card board collector or tissue paper seller in the country is a local. Many of these vendors are foreigners, on dependant's pass, social visit pass, or all kinds of passes that pappies given out to allow foreigners to eke out a living...really dumb pappies.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just some weeks back, received the Booklet in the mail, about the "freebies" the MIW's is giving, today, in the mail, the Medishieldlife booklet in 4 languages plus a fridge magnet. Sorry, no Tagalog, Hindi, Bengali, Vietnamese or Myanmese translation...

Sunday Times August 9, 2015 Page 27

Pioneers ( Born 1921-1945) 564,800 ( depreciating each day, for every day, some will expire)
Baby Boomers ( Born 1946-1965) 1,031,700
Gen-X/Post -65ers ( Born 1966-1984) 840,857

1984-1994??? Gen-Y??? how many?

Just tell the elderly that they will never see their CPF unless they change the system......swing the pioneers/baby boomers....

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you are a Mat then your case is gone already. Mats been bought and packed already. The old Mat generation look at Malaysia and thanks their PimPGod with brothel of 72 virgins for LKY. You can still try to promise to send them to old folks home in Batam. When they in Batam you just dont care to visit them. You tell them to says they are Indonesian and the Indonesian government will take care of them for free. You see the Mats in Singapore and Malaysia are last to come to Malaysia and Singapore after the Indians and Chinese. But these mats breed like rabbits and then say they come first. NabehJibye to the lying mats. :oIo: If you Chinese or Indian you say put in old folks home if don't vote oppo. Easy what. When they die there you dont tell PAPzi government and you continue to collect pension fund to use go Batam and fuck the Muslim Minahs there.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If anyone still needs persuasion and convincing to not vote for the PAP at this point, he/she is a lost cause.