• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real issue with high PM salary - he peg his salary but never peg the people's salary

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
peg LHL salary but never peg mine? How can? Go eat lanjiao and die and go to hell and reborn as a crockroach!!!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Real issue with high PM salary - he peg his salary but never peg the people's sal

Please lah. Aristocrats cannot be compared with anyone.
How dare you even think about it?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Real issue with high PM salary - he peg his salary but never peg the people's sal

peg LHL salary but never peg mine? How can? Go eat lanjiao and die and go to hell and reborn as a crockroach!!!

He peg our salary with the 3rd world, Bangalas, Pinoys. Myanmese, Indian, Chinese....collectively, while he & his people pegged their to the best of the land.....& employ clown's like Toothpick Lim & Lim Beh Heng to suppress us for decades...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uncle ah! This morning you got go give dogfuck oreddy or not?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

This PM and his cabinet (aka dustbin) of ministers are paying themselves multiples in salaries compared to President of USA!

Why are they profiteering from the citizens for doing shit work any lay man can do?

MND please investigate (as if you will).

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The clowns peg their salaries but not their performance. Mediocrity rules in sinkapore/

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is even worse..?? He pegs his salary to market and he takes away my salary and give it to another person from another country...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is even worse..?? He pegs his salary to market and he takes away my salary and give it to another person from another country...

Pappies will continue to do the same pegging as long as voters still let pappies do as they wish. That is why PM asks for strong mandate. A primary school boy surely knows the answer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He can peg whatever he wants. The point is that he has been grossly overpaid for his abilities. We are not getting value for money.

But of course the porlumpars will disagree. :wink:

gan-thiam-poh-fail.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

self before party
party before country
country before foreign trash
foreign trash before dogs
dogs before sinkies

as george yeo used to say, know how high the skies is, how thick the earth is and where you should know your stand as all nobodies deserves to be left behind.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

He can peg whatever he wants. The point is that he has been grossly overpaid for his abilities. We are not getting value for money.

But of course the porlumpars will disagree. :wink:

gan-thiam-poh-fail.jpg

3ttjt4.jpg wah gong simi lanjiao

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

peg him to your cock lah, u fucking clone.