• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Riot In Little India?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;-O8CW2KVxtY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O8CW2KVxtY[/video]

Source: States Times Review

Another riot at Little Indiot

Just saw this happening near farrer park mrt. The cops arrived pretty fast but they dispersed and some of them went into the mrt station. The police had no idea who to follow. Honestly I was impressed that the police response time was so fast.

I wanted to help but to be honest I was scared as shit. Plus if I had gone in to try to clam the situation I am pretty sure I'd get arrested along with my fellow Indians (because we all look the same)

Anyway since elections is going on I really think we should ask ourselves. What the fuck are we going to do about our immigration issue?

I can safely say Singaporeans won't dare do this kinda shit. I am not being xenophobic but hey the little India riots that lead to the alcohol ban doesn't seem to be doing jack shit.

Maybe the issue isn't the alcohol. Maybe just maybe it's about integration? Maybe it's hard to bring so many foreigners such a short period of time and expect them to integrate?

Ben Matchup

End of Article​

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alcohol was never the issue, only the overly trusting gong kias would believe the official story of Lui Tuck Yew ONE DAY after that riot. :rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks to these FAP, sinkies managed to find jobs for malaysians to be security guards here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just change these to china/chinese people doing it and assholes would be going on endlessly about chinks and too many chinese but when shit skins do it. Nope i guess need to blame the chinese for their rioting ways again.

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask WP. They wanted these riots so that the police can "practice" riot control. Maybe now that some of the WP MPs are already on the pension scheme from the government, what they say doesn't matter anymore. So WP doesn't care that each riot is a life threatening situation to the police. What do you think if your dad or brother is in the riot police team? Has WP thought about the cost of the disruption to the businesses nearby, the danger of the residents nearby should rioters running away from the scene decide to enter one of the residential units? Is this kind the MPs to sit in the parliament?

Source: States Times Review

Another riot at Little Indiot

Just saw this happening near farrer park mrt. The cops arrived pretty fast but they dispersed and some of them went into the mrt station. The police had no idea who to follow. Honestly I was impressed that the police response time was so fast.

I wanted to help but to be honest I was scared as shit. Plus if I had gone in to try to clam the situation I am pretty sure I'd get arrested along with my fellow Indians (because we all look the same)

Anyway since elections is going on I really think we should ask ourselves. What the fuck are we going to do about our immigration issue?

I can safely say Singaporeans won't dare do this kinda shit. I am not being xenophobic but hey the little India riots that lead to the alcohol ban doesn't seem to be doing jack shit.

Maybe the issue isn't the alcohol. Maybe just maybe it's about integration? Maybe it's hard to bring so many foreigners such a short period of time and expect them to integrate?

Ben Matchup

End of Article​

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask WP. They wanted these riots so that the police can "practice" riot control. Maybe now that some of the WP MPs are already on the pension scheme from the government, what they say doesn't matter anymore. So WP doesn't care that each riot is a life threatening situation to the police. What do you think if your dad or brother is in the riot police team? Has WP thought about the cost of the disruption to the businesses nearby, the danger of the residents nearby should rioters running away from the scene decide to enter one of the residential units? Is this kind the MPs to sit in the parliament?

Hey, ???? What planet are you on?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The cops arrived pretty fast but they dispersed

End of Article​

Tis ish wat moi had being taking all de while...cheaper, better, faster....see how fast dey run...hehehe...:biggrin::biggrin:

say.my.jpg

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey, ???? What planet are you on?

Yah man! What planet you are on ????