• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gurmit Singh Joins WP! Wants To Make Sinkies The New Bumiputras! Jobs For Sinkies!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WP Gurmit Singh: I am concerned by the issues that PMETs are facing. We should guard Singaporeans' rights to jobs as jealously as other countries do. I am also a strong proponent of a minimum national wage.

11903922_10153308331658001_3851263343950496542_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/YahooSinga...45185573000/10153308331658001/?type=1&theater

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Gurmit Singh Joins WP! Wants To Make Sinkies The New Bumiputras! Jobs For Sinkies

Where is the mole and yellow boots?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Gurmit Singh Joins WP! Wants To Make Sinkies The New Bumiputras! Jobs For Sinkies

Goodness gracious me. He is not the gurmit Singh.

That funny guy. WP is not a perfect fit for him.

He is much more suitable for others less mainstream oppositions parties.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

So according to WP manifesto...they want to peg Min wage to household expenditure...

So this shit skin want to peg the Sinkie Min Wage to India's household expenditure or that of a household in BATAM? LOLOoLoLoLoL

Or he can ask the woman sitting on his right, whether the above 2 examples are possible but I think she will think that is NOT possible since according to her, she had been paying her own Town Council contractor way way out of the market range in their contracts! Hahahahaha

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WP Gurmit Singh: I am concerned by the issues that PMETs are facing. We should guard Singaporeans' rights to jobs as jealously as other countries do. I am also a strong proponent of a minimum national wage.

The real Gurmit Singh would never join the opposition.

Local celebs 'stepping out of line' means career suicide in showbiz. :wink:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

So according to WP manifesto...they want to peg Min wage to household expenditure...

So this shit skin want to peg the Sinkie Min Wage to India's household expenditure or that of a household in BATAM? LOLOoLoLoLoL

Or he can ask the woman sitting on his right, whether the above 2 examples are possible but I think she will think that is NOT possible since according to her, she had been paying her own Town Council contractor way way out of the market range in their contracts! Hahahahaha

Are you an idiot or you are trying to pretend to be one?

We are not talking about India or Batam elections.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you an idiot or you are trying to pretend to be one?

We are not talking about India or Batam elections.

No, I am no idiot but you are the one if you did not read the WP manifesto.

Pegging min wage to household expediture......so they must mean it is INDIA or BATAM HOUSEHOLD EXPEDITURE!! LOLOLOLOoLoLoLoLoL

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

shut up!!!
Fuck your mother nua cheebye.
jiu hu gao fuck back
No, I am no idiot but you are the one if you did not read the WP manifesto.

Pegging min wage to household expediture......so they must mean it is INDIA or BATAM HOUSEHOLD EXPEDITURE!! LOLOLOLOoLoLoLoLoL