• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Election IN for shock results -

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cos e ground not sweet at all. Lky is history no one gve a damn! Tomoro look bleaky! We need more different voice to hold up our diverse society.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cos e ground not sweet at all. Lky is history no one gve a damn! Tomoro look bleaky! We need more different voice to hold up our diverse society.

I expect pap to fall further after Sep 11 voting result is announced.

PAP be afraid , be very afraid

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

PAP's majority to remain roughly at 60%, with minimal changes. That means close fights in WP contested areas, but PAP to win them all. All!! Not most, but all!!

People who supported PAP continue to support PAP, while hardcore opposition mostly remained idiotic as usual. As such, expect that 60.1% to 39.9% outcome to remain.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I predict traffic to this site to keep increasing and could set a record right up to the early morning of 12 Sept 2015 and thereafter to taper down quite significantly down when losers here.....

know on the morning of 12 Sept 2015...

that they are going to get ..

SCREWED AGAIN BY THE PAP FOR ANOTHER 5 YEARS... LoLoLoLoL

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

The UNRELENTING attacks by PAP and their bootlicking sycophants(grassroot members/PA) against opposition parties, unending harping "ad nauseam" flogging of a dead horse aka AHPETC accounts, repeatedly showing LKY past glories, mudslinging, name calling, smears, poison pens etc shows that the PAP is NOT CONFIDENT despite all their gerrymandering, overly generous PORK BARREL politics (eh GCT your PAP is literally throwing meat to win PAP votes)

Daniel Goh of the WP may not regard the PAP as the enemy the converse is NOT TRUE. The PAP regards all dissenters as MORTAL ENEMIES of the state that must literally be exterminated/annihilated by whatever means; mostly foul and most underhanded regardless.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ppl here just don't get it.

The majority of Sinkie are too brain dead to think of any alternative route other than the one they had been lead for 50 years by the PAP.

The elites ( ranging from upper middle to the top most) have everything to lose and NOTHING TO GAIN if the PAP lose eithier 2/3 majority or the election.

The new citiizen, needless to say are going gar gar over their new Master and new environment and no doubt who they will vote for.

Leaving the left over of a bunch of losers in one or two HDB ghetto township which would still be in oppo hands....which no doubt would see these ppl 'suffer again for another 5 yrs' of purposeful neglect by the ruling party.

So you say leh....who will be the winners and who are the LOSERS? LoLoLoL

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the person you fear most has gone down under.

Imagine what will the people do. They can vote without fear.

Hence WP better get ready to form a coalition garmen with other oppositions parties.

Its time for a party after that!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

There will be a 10 - 15% swing against the pap.

I see MP GRC, EC GRC, Mountbatten, Macpherson and Fengshang SMCs going to WP. Yishun and Jln Besar GRC are 50/50. Bt Batok SMC, Bt Timah/Holland GRC going to SDP. TP GRC 50/50 to SingFirst.

Of certainty: Those hated ministers and MPs in EC and MP GRCs will all be looking for jobs or go to jobs already in standby mode for them because pap think tanks have already allowed for such possible outcomes. Such people, their real problem is when the opposition has enough to form the next government making all gov or gov linked jobs out of reach for pap allocations. Then DIE !!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pappies are afraid current Ministers are eliminated in coming GE. Those dispensable non-Ministers can go die, like the team in Aljunied GRC. Votes favouring pappies will drop but they will still remain to Power. Drop or no drop, it does not matter as long as they are returned to power to screw the sinaporans for another 5 years.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The future has never looked so bleak for the pap. Their CEC and enlightened MPs know it. Not only have they not solved problems highlighted in GE2011, they have let the situation become worse. They don't know what to do. But they are hoping for a miracle by thumping down opposition candidates. Expect them to get 53%-55%.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone seems to think PAP will slip further in this coming GE.

Yet, nobody knows why ?

Since the GE 2011, the issues of contention ( population, immigration, housing, health-care, transport , etc ) have been tackled and much progress have been made by the PAP.

If Opps raise the same old issues as in GE 2011, they are simply running out of ideas. In other words, from 2011 to 2015, the Opps have not thought of what they want Singapore to be. Instead, all they do in this GE is to parrot the same old issues that were already debated in 2011.

My gut feeling is that the shocking results will be that PAP will return in a bigger margin of win than the last GE. Simply because half of the Opps are a motley crew of opportunists ( they are going for the $18k MP pay in the guise of speaking up for Singaporeans. Nothing is free you know. Talk is not cheap. ) and distractors ( activists turn politicians at the last minute ) and the other half do not know how to manage a town council ( if only they bother to check why FMSS earns so much money in less than 2 years while their own Town Council's finances are in deficit, but they don't want to do it because it would be embarrassing to let the Aljunied residents know that they have screwed up big time ).

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The future has never looked so bleak for the pap. Their CEC and enlightened MPs know it. Not only have they not solved problems highlighted in GE2011, they have let the situation become worse. They don't know what to do. But they are hoping for a miracle by thumping down opposition candidates. Expect them to get 53%-55%.

I think vile pappies are still confident.
Note this time no wholesale cash giveout like last GE.
Only payout to target groups.....either they believe certain groups cannot be placate anymore or that the votes from targeted groups like low income and PG are enough to carry them through.
Or they still got wild card up their sleeves....note the smear campaign against opposition is on cue (MND and Daniel Goh).
Pinky not cried or apologize yet. No lawsuits yet.
I think vile pappies haven seen the coffin yet.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sincerely hope 2015 election could stop the extinction of Singapore cultual heritage and population dominance. Its much more about PAP or oppositions.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the person you fear most has gone down under.

Imagine what will the people do. They can vote without fear.

Hence WP better get ready to form a coalition garmen with other oppositions parties.

Its time for a party after that!

The impact of old shit going to hell is minimal for the common opposition voters as they have already voted against pap without fear.
It's those cowardly civil serpents and their families that will now finally dare to vote with a conscious with lky shadow looming

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The western parts (where I live) are still relatively a PAP stronghold compared to the eastern areas.
Nevertheless still hoping for an upset or two for the PAP. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Had the PAP stuck with its 'old school' principles, shown some humility and done a proper job taking care of Singaporeans, it would not have come to this.

They're lucky that Sinkies are still relatively docile. Torches and pitchforks would have been out long ago in other countries.