• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP losers use police to threaten citizens.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just some clarification will be suffice, why need to resort to police.. This is PAP for you!!!

Shanmugam to file police report over misrepresentation of his comments on integration in Malaysian schools

SINGAPORE: Law and Foreign Affairs Minister K Shanmugam said he intends to file a police report over a Facebook post by activist Sangeetha Thanapal which he said "twisted" his comments made at a Singapore Press Club forum on Thursday (Aug 27).

"She unfortunately twisted what I had said and suggested that I was an 'Islamophobic bigot who thinks Malay-Muslims are a threat'," Mr Shanmugam wrote in a Facebook post on Friday evening.

Ms Sangeetha had written in a Facebook post addressed to Mr Shanmugam: "Who are you, an Indian, to be deciding what is that acceptable enough way to be Malay-Muslim?" She also suggested that Mr Shanmugam had "no problems with Chinese people becoming 'more Chinese'."

The post was shared more than 2,400 times before it was hidden from public view after 9pm.

Mr Shanmugam said at the Press Club event, he spoke on the issue of integration in the Malaysian education system.
His key points were:

1) The Chinese leadership in various local areas in Malaysia want to maintain control over the Chinese population. It suits them to have Chinese students go to Chinese schools instead of mainstream Malaysian schools. And the schools are more Chinese (because they are effectively single race).

2) At the same time, many mainstream schools in Malaysia are becoming more Malay (because the students are largely Malay) and Islamic (e.g. through the way some principals and teachers handle matters) which discourages the Chinese from going into those schools.

3) So you end up with having more Malays going to mainstream schools, and more Chinese going to Chinese schools. As a result, the different races are kept apart from a young age.

4) This makes integration more difficult.

"My point therefore was essentially that this is the predominant situation in the Malaysian education system. This is not good for integration," Mr Shanmugam explained. “The video clip of the news carried the essence of what I said, and this is also evident from the transcript of what I said.”

"What Ms Thanapal wrote is inaccurate and seditious, and attributes to me sentiments that I do not hold and have never held," he stated.

At 11pm, Mr Shanmugam reached out to Ms Sangeetha on Facebook. "Dear Madam, I hold no personal animosity towards you. Will be happy to speak with you" he wrote on her Facebook page. In response, Ms Sangeetha thanked him for agreeing to speak to her and replied: "I am very sorry for all that has happened. The post took on a life of its own and came out differently from how I intended."

On her website, Ms Sangeetha describes herself as an "independent scholar and social media activist engaged in anti-racism work in Singapore". Earlier this year, she started a petition urging the Government to make Thaipusam a calendar holiday.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how forgiving PAP lackeys are....able to forgive and forget but this this season of forgiving & forget and only lasts till 12 Sept 2015.

NO OTHER EXTENSION WILL BE ENTERTAINED AND NO REASONS WHATSOEVER NEED TO BE GIVEN AFTER THIS PERIOD EXPIRES....LoLoLoLoL

baahubali

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all know PAP owns the police and judiciary. This has to stop. Vote opposition to stop this bullying and oppression of Singaporeans.

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daniel Goh 吴佩松

Public Figure · 6,009 Likes · 28 August at 11:07 · Edited ·
Hello everyone, again, I just lodged a police report on the poison pen letter at Serangoon NPC, a short walk down from where I live. It felt so unreal walking down the familiar sidewalk, perhaps it was the slight haze from the burning of paper money.
I said during my speech at the Punggol East By-election rally that life is too short and special to be kiasu, kiasi and kiagui. People have asked me what gui (ghosts) might mean? Perhaps the government? No, not at all, there is ...
See More
1,460 Likes · 163 Comments · 223 Shares

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...oh-files-police-report-against-poison-letter/

Even PAP Team B losers are doing the same.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See how forgiving PAP lackeys are....able to forgive and forget but this this season of forgiving & forget and only lasts till 12 Sept 2015.

NO OTHER EXTENSION WILL BE ENTERTAINED AND NO REASONS WHATSOEVER NEED TO BE GIVEN AFTER THIS PERIOD EXPIRES....LoLoLoLoL

Forgiving my ass!!!!

This is another PAP low life think he is from heaven.. You twist my words I will use police against you..

What kind of fuck attitude and behaviour is this? Which era is he from..? Hello..?

He feels so important that he cannot be touched and framed.. Wow.. So VIP..!!!

You serve the people or people serve you.. Hello...??!!!.

We, as citizens can, say whatever we want and even shit your family, race and religion even for the simple reason that we don't like your fucking face.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Daniel Goh 吴佩松

Public Figure · 6,009 Likes · 28 August at 11:07 · Edited ·
Hello everyone, again, I just lodged a police report on the poison pen letter at Serangoon NPC, a short walk down from where I live. It felt so unreal walking down the familiar sidewalk, perhaps it was the slight haze from the burning of paper money.
I said during my speech at the Punggol East By-election rally that life is too short and special to be kiasu, kiasi and kiagui. People have asked me what gui (ghosts) might mean? Perhaps the government? No, not at all, there is ...
See More
1,460 Likes · 163 Comments · 223 Shares

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...oh-files-police-report-against-poison-letter/

Even PAP Team B losers are doing the same.

This is pure maligning. Please compare apple to apple.. When you say that person has an affair.. And it is not.. Then it is justifiable to protect his reputation.. And warrant a police report.

Your PAP lowlife master make a police report for some statements that was misunderstood by the lady and it is not malignant. He use the police to threaten the lady citizen instead of making a more solid clarification to her and to the public.

Using law and police against a misunderstanding and force an apology. Wow.. So VIP.. So fucking untouchable..

Want to use lky style on us.. Hello.. That old fart is dead.

We do not need this sort of ass hole to manage the country.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is pure maligning. Please compare apple to apple.. When you say that person has an affair.. And it is not.. Then it is justifiable to protect his reputation.. And warrant a police report.

Your PAP lowlife master make a police report for some statements that was misunderstood by the lady and it is not malignant. He use the police to threaten the lady citizen instead of making a more solid clarification to her and to the public.

Using law and police against a misunderstanding and force an apology. Wow.. So VIP.. So fucking untouchable..

Want to use lky style on us.. Hello.. That old fart is dead.

We do not need this sort of ass hole to manage the country.

Look this bugger Daniel is an Cassanova. If you want to pull Sham in that is quite unfair. Ppl have failed marriages and divorce,that is a fact. But at least they come clean both legally and settle the necessary issues after that.

If this Daniel did or did not fuck around earlier...he sure will fuck around later or only he will know.
As a matter of fact, giving ppl with weak character with more power will only lead to more disaster.

Ppl get chosen to be in leadership position becos of good strong character or else you voters pay the price or the party that induct such Cassanova pays the price. Both PaP and WP had already paid the price but WP don't learn and want to pay again.

Just look at the mess up North. Even trying to buying things overseas with such weaken currency already is a BIG problem.

You should thank your lucky stars ..you are NOT in such mess and have to live in it.

Last edited: