• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shan will not file police report afterall

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has decided not to file a police report about a FB post which he had earlier said
was inaccurae and seditious.

I have accepted her apology, he said, of Sangeetha Thanapal.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
P1310963_thumb.jpg

will you trust someone who flips roti prata like not restoring CPF?

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He has decided not to file a police report about a FB post which he had earlier said

If Sangeetha's comments are seditious, then it is no longer Shan's business alone any more.
It affects the entire community, so how can it be left to Shan's discretion on whether to lodge a report.
As a minister, he should, or at least his colleague, the Home Minister, order an investigations.
Is he above the law?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Sangeetha's comments are seditious, then it is no longer Shan's business alone any more.
It affects the entire community, so how can it be left to Shan's discretion on whether to lodge a report.
As a minister, he should, or at least his colleague, the Home Minister, order an investigations.
Is he above the law?

all papigs behave as they own sg & above the laws!!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he above the law?

What affects ENTIRE COMMUNITY?

Snake bite snake ...majority of Sinkie don't give 2 fucks about it,one! LoLoLoL

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This shows just how magnanimous the PAP is. If the WP was running the country, I doubt very much if LTK would be so forgiving.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shows just how magnanimous the PAP is. If the WP was running the country, I doubt very much if LTK would be so forgiving.

DONT raise your doubt before he is the PM, for all you know, SBF could be listed on local stock sexchange thanks to the magnanimous and forgiving LTK. but before then, hope he hammer more sense into your empty head.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somebody nailed this in the earlier thread.

Why bother posting on FB that he was going to sue? Its like he wanted to show how magnanimous he can be.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You have been fooled. He had no grounds to make any police report in the first place, he only threatened to make one and then retracted it to make himself look magnanimous.

I'm sure politicians in your country of residence also engage in such "wayang".

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
He sues, people will hate him for it.
He threatened to sue, people will hate him for it.
He threatened to sue and then changed his mind, people will still hate him for it.

A few thousand votes gone. :biggrin:

He should've rebutted her, corrected her and move on.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The police are at his beck-and-call; filing a police report is just extra paperwork. For all you know, they're watching her 24/7 and looking for an opportunity to engineer an accident.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he above the law?

Excellent point ! You should post it on Shan's FB and see how he chui tak lan.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely. In fact, since there's now prima facie evidence of a crime (the good minister suggested as much), the police needs to investigate irrespective of whether a report have been made.

Is he above the law?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely. In fact, since there's now prima facie evidence of a crime (the good minister suggested as much), the police needs to investigate irrespective of whether a report have been made.

If the Law Minister feels there is a case to make a police report, who is the Commander of the Police Station to say NO ? And who is the AGC to say NO, right ?

What the lady has said is definitely more disturbing that what Amos is being charged for.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is one idiot who fancies himself as an Indian version of the late Lee Kuan Yew.

He should get on with it, sue the girl and see how much he can get as a measure of his public worth.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Prime Minister of Aljunied, the Honorable Low Thia Khiang, will turn the national surpluses into national debts if he were to run the country.

Good thing for his friends though is that they should be able to get rich if he is PM.