• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan lam siong potong pasir supported community group he created

nonzi

Tan Lam Siong has said if elected in Potong Pasir, he will run the town council with support from two community groups Project Awareness and Happy People. The truth? http://openmata.wix.com/tanlamsiong

Project Awareness and Happy People support my Potong Pasir campaign but they are not "non-partisan" "community groups" like I tried to sell to you.

Truth is:

1. Project Awareness is a private limited company engaged in commercial activities and charitable projects. It was censured by the Commissioner of Charities in late 2013 for the way it handled donor money.

2. Happy People is not a registered legal entity and it draws on the resources of Project Awareness to do community projects.

3. Both Project Awareness and Happy People have only two known office holders Elson Soh and Jacky Goh. Okay maybe you can add me their "volunteer legal adviser" and Nor Lella Mardiiiah, Project Communication Adviser since May this year. Nor Lella so happens to be also NSP Assistant Treasurer.

4. Project Awareness' recent community projects in Potong Pasir are not coincidental. Jacky works for me, and yes...I am the man pulling the strings behind Happy People.

I am exploiting the charity front of Project Awareness and Happy People to advance a politcal agenda, while pretending they are independent voices from the people calling me to stand in Potong Pasir. Happy?