• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP GE 2015 never mention about CPF money

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear brothers and sisters

to me, it is still very risky to vote for PAP because it never mention about CPF money.

where is my cpf money?

baahubali

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just CPF, many more issues we need to bring them out in full. PAP has lots to confess and repent.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like Sam said...many times...your CPF money is safe. Of course, kept away from you and in good time will be return ( abeit in little batches..hahahaha) to you.

You Sinkie are damn lucky. Imagine if Najip had your CPF! Not only will you not have the money held with him but he still would need another US$700+million , if another Middle East donor did not donate that much to him! LoLoLoL

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like Sam said...many times...your CPF money is safe. Of course, kept away from you and in good time will be return ( abeit in little batches..hahahaha) to you.

You Sinkie are damn lucky. Imagine if Najip had your CPF! Not only will you not have the money held with him but he still would need another US$700+million , if another Middle East donor did not donate that much to him! LoLoLoL

Najib pays 6/5 percent........ we get 2 only why??????????????????????????/ TH n GIC made 7 percent

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

You just confirm yourself to be a fucktard retard gongcheebai knnb cb of the highest order.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so difficult for PAP to give option to CPF members to either withdraw in full at 55 or voluntarily leave whatever amounts to be retain to earn interests?

PAP should be transparent, why their great reluctance to allow this option? CRAP reason that people will squander money and become dependent on govt for welfare is PURE BUNKUM! There was never any adequate WELFARE befitting the dignity of any unfortunate SINKIE ever provided by PAP in the past, present or forseable future!

KhunPaen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so difficult for PAP to give option to CPF members to either withdraw in full at 55 or voluntarily leave whatever amounts to be retain to earn interests?

PAP should be transparent, why their great reluctance to allow this option? CRAP reason that people will squander money and become dependent on govt for welfare is PURE BUNKUM! There was never any adequate WELFARE befitting the dignity of any unfortunate SINKIE ever provided by PAP in the past, present or forseable future!

Meaning to say, something is fishy, isnt it? We dont even have the option to opt in or out, hmmmmm....

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it an offence to wear "where is my CPF money" t-shirt at polling station?

I would also bring a loudhailer, just in case they didn't see me. Where is my money Loong? Where is it? Chao ah kua don't act blur like you never see huh!