• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7th month burning

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
these FOOkers, bar owners - legalised pimps

but if no fine, than what the FOOk does he care right.... he has to burn and the rest of us have to suffer

BURN IN HELL

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2015-08-29 15.59.40-1(FILEminimizer).jpg
    2015-08-29 15.59.40-1(FILEminimizer).jpg
    509.6 KB · Views: 1,172
  • 2015-08-29 15.59.43(FILEminimizer).jpg
    2015-08-29 15.59.43(FILEminimizer).jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 1,121

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i know we have to be mindful of religious sensitivity but that is an excuse for a ss holes to do this and make things difficult for road users.??????????????????
since 1330 this afternoon..

attachment.php

Attachments

• SAM_2369(FILEminimizer).JPG
    SAM_2369(FILEminimizer).JPG
    546.6 KB · Views: 867

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and why dont they burn in front of their main door?

FOOking FOOkers

attachment.php

Attachments

• SAM_2372(FILEminimizer).JPG
    SAM_2372(FILEminimizer).JPG
    556.2 KB · Views: 778

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Petain rd and jln besar junction just before you head into little shitland. That place besides having the infamous bandana leg red light district is choke full of ktvs and lup sup bars and that is one example of a lup sup bar whose patrons will mostly be in their 50s upwards and speak hokkien. What has happened to the lavender food court area. Need to check it out the renovations should have been completed

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today is Sunday i would garner the shit skin presence must have increased substantially although that is by itself an understatement since shit skins are everywhere so I rephrase myself out must have been more thoroughly infested with shit skins compared to the other days

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this monring,
a vehicle already drove partly over it......
more ash flying all over.
if they removed the wire mesh, why the blardy FOOk cant they sweep it up.... they expect the wind and car tyres to clear for them?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2015-08-31 08.27.55(FILEminimizer).jpg
    2015-08-31 08.27.55(FILEminimizer).jpg
    598 KB · Views: 612

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
this monring,
a vehicle already drove partly over it......
more ash flying all over.
if they removed the wire mesh, why the blardy FOOk cant they sweep it up.... they expect the wind and car tyres to clear for them?

Perhaps they're too afraid to even touch it for fear of offending some 'good bros'? :rolleyes: