• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL: Singapore will sink if opposition party become a new govt

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why leh? Cos the new govt will find an empty coffer after the 'old govt' runs road?

WB29-WAN-001-00.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today 2:43 PMhttp://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #3
HUATah http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_online.gif

No body listen to you now

20120524-161654.jpg

http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/english/postbit_find.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After how the PAP had 'secured our future' in the last ten years, I don't think there'll even be a future with the PAP in charge. :rolleyes:

PAP-manifestos-2006-2011.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just another "cry wolf" rhetoric often used by LKY when he was in charge. He last used it when warning Aljunied GRC votes not to support WP.

Like father, like son, using threats, coercion, intimidation to cow sinkies. Today, the young voters will not be easily influenced especially the internet provides massive info about feedback on the wrongs done by the pappies, especially the White Paper on POP.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
After how the PAP had 'secured our future' in the last ten years, I don't think there'll even be a future with the PAP in charge. :rolleyes:

PAP-manifestos-2006-2011.jpg

Actually all these slogans are CORRECT..you know?

More good years.. for them, right? As it turned out they really HAD very good years!

We care for you...sure, why not, they cared very much for their cronies!

Staying together moving ahead......sure, see how UNITED THOSE WEARING WHITE ARE?

Securing our future together...sure they and their cronies are really making sure thrir future are secured...very secured indeed.

And the latest..

With you, For you , For Singapore.....sure but they never said..that 'YOU' meant who, right?

LoLoLoLoLoL

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP was given the opportunity in 2011 to solve the problems brought about by them.
They couldn't do it after trying for 4 long years.
If they needed more time, as Tharmen had pleaded, then they shouldn't have called for early election.

Singaporeans should now entrust the job to other parties.

Singapore didn't sink when PAP came to power in 1959.
We will not sink when a new government comes into power in 2015!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP was given the opportunity in 2011 to solve the problems brought about by them.
They couldn't do it after trying for 4 long years.
If they needed more time, as Tharmen had pleaded, then they shouldn't have called for early election.

Singaporeans should now entrust the job to other parties.

Singapore didn't sink when PAP came to power in 1959.
We will not sink when a new government comes into power in 2015!

I say again, do not expect the people/entity who created and encouraged the problem to also fix it. That's like asking a rapist to fight sex crimes. :rolleyes:

baahubali

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did Lee Hsien Loong really say that? If this is true it just shows how badly Singapore had been managed by PAP.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say again, do not expect the people/entity who created and encouraged the problem to also fix it. That's like asking a rapist to fight sex crimes. :rolleyes:

Agree totally.
These are the people who cause an accident, and then
offer to repair your car at their workshop, paid for by
you.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt many understand what LHL meant by Singapore will sink if we vote him out.
He is very vindictive and that is a threat from his heart.
Look at Aljunied he nearly sank it didn't he? He is doing all he can to sink Aljunied and god knows what he will do to sink Singapore when a new gov is installed. Cash out everything in Temasek & GIC? Screw up CPF & HDB ? Remove vital info like AIM?
Listen, this is the most dangerous pm we ever had and he meant what he said about fixing the oppositions.
Do what you think is neccessary.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Opposition Party" is too general a term. If WP, surely no problem.

If SDP or NSP, I will be concern!!

If RP, I will be damn bloody concern!!

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sin Rak Sin Party

Can not wait to see more.
I want to see more. Vote for Change, for a better tomorrow. For a better future, we must dare to change.

11889457_814894268628663_9134931670291228507_n.jpg

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Loong Singapore is sinking anyway!

Ner mind lah! It won't sink faster when oppositions in charge!