• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pioneer MRT Station Should Be Renamed Mumbai MRT Station Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>More trains at Pioneer MRT station please
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->WHEN the Pioneer MRT station opened, Jurong West residents were very happy because they did not need to take a bus to the Boon Lay MRT station in order to go to work or town.
However, about one week after the opening, I realised this was not really the case.
Previously, when I went to Boon Lay station to take the MRT, the frequency of trains was around two to three minutes during the morning peak hour for the east-bound train. At Pioneer station, I realised that the frequency is four to five minutes. This has resulted in overcrowding.
If SMRT sticks to the two- to three-minute frequency it will not be so crowded during peak hours. Is the four- to five-minute frequency an acceptable world-class transportation standard? I am not too sure about that. Oh Chee Siong

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must board train at Pioneer...platform 9 & 3/4 will get you faster, than you would ever think!.. ha ha ha ha

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>More trains at Pioneer MRT station please
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->WHEN the Pioneer MRT station opened, Jurong West residents were very happy because they did not need to take a bus to the Boon Lay MRT station in order to go to work or town.
However, about one week after the opening, I realised this was not really the case.
Previously, when I went to Boon Lay station to take the MRT, the frequency of trains was around two to three minutes during the morning peak hour for the east-bound train. At Pioneer station, I realised that the frequency is four to five minutes. This has resulted in overcrowding.
If SMRT sticks to the two- to three-minute frequency it will not be so crowded during peak hours. Is the four- to five-minute frequency an acceptable world-class transportation standard? I am not too sure about that. Oh Chee Siong

All the while I thinking you drive!
Boon Lay station crowded complain. Now bangla take over MRT with the 2nd pickup station sure will grab all the seat available before train start moving east. Sure become Mumbai MRT.
West side have 3 or 5 dormitory all near to the new 2 station in the west.