• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the return of LKY on 911

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if during the GE rally, he uses "my father this, my father that..." would that help garner more supports and votes?
then his minions follow his style and brag "his father this, his father that...." what would be the responses?
i mean it's the 7th MONTH OF THE HUNGRY GHOSTS period. if they don't use the "my father this and that", it may be too late. polling day is fixed on 11 sep for a reason. well, hopefully it's not another 911 where a drone crashes into stamford westin's EQUINOX at 69 or 70 floor, but it is definitely the last night of hellgate to stay open.
12 sep, the hellgates close at 12midnite sharp. after the big bonfire of offerings and incense burning, all hungry ghosts return to where they come from - his father included.
if u do not call his father for spiritual aids, there may not be a second chance....cos by then he probably would be ruling over hell. tongue emoticon and too busy to be bothered with the living.:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
from now till 911, do watch what u r talking especially on a windy hazy misty night. his father may appear and give u 2 tight slaps. muahahahahahaha.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pappies wouldn't stop name dropping LKY. But that is to be expected. :wink:

Let's hope the daft Sinkies wake up.

You adore your ah gong that's your own business, but LHL is destroying the country and you're not 'respecting' LKY by supporting his incompetent son.