• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear Workers' Party, if there is NOTHING TO HIDE like your own Daniel Goh?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11891397_1657047597844334_3235669431371343483_o.jpg

It is with interest that I follow Daniel Goh's comment that he will be making a police report with regards to the poison pen issue. It would seem that he believed getting professional and independent help is the correct way to prove his innocent, rather then letting us take his words for it. I also believe that he should be innocent as the letter is vague with details.

On the other hand, with the SAME Workers' Party, Low Thia Kiang is strongly against getting the professional and independent help by way of a FORENSIC AUDIT. Low Thia Kiang instead wished that we can take his words for it that "NO MONEY IS LOST", even when they own appointed auditors have issued a QUALIFIED OPINION.

With a forensic audit, people will finally know whether AIM has screwed up WP's accounts and to what extend.

Dear Workers' Party, if there is NOTHING TO HIDE like your own Daniel Goh, why not just get professional and independent help, rather than just crying that PAP is trying to fix them ?

Or, is there really SOMETHING TO HIDE ???

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP screw up is just the same as those Pappy screw up which their own audit came out.

It looks like poor control and poor managment in both parties.

So if you want to compare..you need to put both kettles, which are blacken with soot and start arguing which kettle is...BLACKER! LoLoLoL

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
People are not interested in who is effing who in private!

But if you eff the people of Singapore en mass, man you are gonna get it from them sooner or later!

Gutter politics is cheap!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
WP behaves just like the PAP.... "call polis!" is the default action for all of life's ills.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why nobody dares to be like Clinton? After Hanky panky still can remain in power? Singaporeans beri conservative meh? I though they have sex everywhere? Even along the HDB corridors!

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Continually harping on the AHPETC account by the PAP shows that they are indeed FLOGGING a dead horse. Is that the best dirt they could dig on the WP after the other failed fixes on Food Centre cleaning of ceilings, followed by the unsubstantiated anonymous poison pen on Daniel Goh?

Further name calling by PAP against the WP, calling them arrogant etc when the hallmarks of the PAP are extreme high-handedness, unfair double standards which really reek of ARROGANCE!

If AHPETC is guilty of any financial wrong doing in the accounts, why not charge them under criminal charges and have the whole lot arrested by now?
Why are there DOUBLE standards on highlighting and blowing out of proportion; lapses in govt depts and also on the PA as well?

IF the PAP are indeed whiter than white then we won't have had the likes of Teh Chiang Wan, Phey Yew Kok and Wee Toon Boon etc

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Dear Workers' Party, if there is NOTHING TO HIDE like your own Daniel Goh, why not just get professional and independent help, rather than just crying that PAP is trying to fix them ?...

LTK is not a fool to let the saga of the TC unravel the good name of the WP. If he could hold on to Hougang TC for 20 years without a slightest trace of dirt, it speaks volume about his integrity, especially pappies would even hantam him even though he merely farted.

As for Dan Goh, this episode is a smear campaign against him and none could vouch for him better than his own wife..."nothing to it, she said."

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP behaves just like the PAP.... "call polis!" is the default action for all of life's ills.
How else to convince the 60.1% DAFTS that he is innocent. Don't lodge police report= GUILTY as charged by poison pen. Lodge police report=Behave like PAP.

It seems a case of HEADS; PAP WIN, TAILS=WP LOSE.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;EVa8scXgP2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVa8scXgP2I[/video]

7th month. son of Punggol is waving to good brothers

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IF the PAP are indeed whiter than white then we won't have had the likes of Teh Chiang Wan, Phey Yew Kok and Wee Toon Boon etc

George Yeo was investigated while he was Health minister. Was removed after investigation. Conflict of interest case. Influenced a hospital to award pharmacy contract to friend or family.

Chandra Das also kena. False claims. Woody intervened. Ah Neh step down.

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
From yahoo sg

A poison pen letter against WP’s Daniel Goh, but the media looks the worst
Lim

10users liked this comment
Thumbs Up

Thumbs Down
1users disliked this commentLim • 5 hours ago Report Abuse
The student involved told the Straits Times yesterday and I quote "Dr Daniel Goh was a supervisor for my thesis at NUS. He also gave me advice on postgraduate studies. The relationship was a professional one" Whoever this "Max Chan" is I hope the police will get to the bottom of it

PS : Defamation can make you pay huge, think about it !

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the pap is clean
they did everything to clean up the carpet
they did not sweep everything under the carpet
or attempt to hide the truth

they are transparent
they are honest
they are accountable

with 50 years in government
surely there are some fault lines
surely there are some honest mistakes
surely there are some misjudgements
surely there are some miscalculations
surely there are some wrong choices

but they are honest and transparent enough to clean the stable

pap is clean

vote for pap for a peaceful, prosperous and progressive singapore

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Yeo was investigated while he was Health minister. Was removed after investigation. Conflict of interest case. Influenced a hospital to award pharmacy contract to friend or family.

Chandra Das also kena. False claims. Woody intervened. Ah Neh step down.
Hahaha...dragon tail showing color..
Reminds me of scroobola who like to shit...I mean gossips here and there..
For one who claimed to be on pension enjoying monthly allowance and free benefits...u behaved like a classic 'fang quat zai'....eating from a bowl and then overturning it after eating...one of the most despicable behavior..