• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dumb Fcuk Sinkie Falls Headlong Into Drain And Mati!! Family Can Sue Town Council?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
loving-father-lai-dies-after-send-daughter-psle_1.jpg

He planned to take a leisurely jog home after sending his eldest daughter, 12, to school.

But on his way home, 51 year-old Mr Lai missed a step and fell headlong into an uncovered drain by the pavement of his estate along Jellicoe Road. The accident occurred near a bus stop next to Block 653.

Tragically, despite the best efforts of concerned passersby, who quickly dialed for an ambulance. Mr Lai succumbed to his injuries shortly before paramedics could arrive.

Mr Lai's eldest daughter, who took her Primary School Leaving Examination that same morning, was unaware of her father's death until after her paper. She learned of the tragedy only after her PSLE examinations had ended, when her aunt picked her up from school after her last paper and brought her to the morgue where her father's remains were.

Mr Lai's elder sister, Madam Lai, said that her brother's death was a shock.

"When he went out that morning he was fine," she told reporters. She added that the drains by the side of the estate's pavements had been removed a few days earlier, but they usually were covered. She believes that her brother could have fallen in accidentally because of the missing covers.

Describing her brother as a caring family man, Madam Lai said that he would often ensure that his two daughters were fast asleep before he would retire to bed himself.

Fearing that the news of her father's death would affect her niece's PSLE exam, the family waited for her to finish the examinations before bringing her to see her father for the last time. They had told her that her father had taken ill and was in the hospital.

For Mr Lai's wife, 38 year old Madam Wei, the pain of losing her husband has had to be tempered with the need to remain strong for her two daughters.

"I cannot be sad, or else my daughters will be in even more pain," Madam Wei told reporters.

Mr Lai's remains will be cremated at 4.30PM this afternoon.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/loving-father-dies-fall-after-sending-daughter-psle-exam
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dumb Fcuk Sinkie Falls Headlong Into Drain And Mati!! Family Can Sue Town Council

sadly this is how singapore operates. the people have very little to say or to seek reddress.

if a patient dies in hospital due to their neglience, most probably it shall be covered up. however if a rich guy dies, then his family shall be able to claim as they have the resources to do it. but for a commoner, that's it for him. he has to resign to his ill fate.

this is NOT a first world society. it's a first world with a caveman's mentality. the rich and powderful shall always win and the poor just has to end up as the eventual victim.

WE MUST VTO!! put a stop to all this elitism.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dumb Fcuk Sinkie Falls Headlong Into Drain And Mati!! Family Can Sue Town Council

With such Sinkie and there are plenty...

Might as well don't need to hold an election.

Cos afterall, if the PAP don't lead them ( and in doing so...some can still be alive) most Sinkie will fall into..

THE DRAIN BY THEMSELVES! LOLoLoL

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

"When he went out that morning he was fine," she told reporters. She added that the drains by the side of the estate's pavements had been removed a few days earlier, but they usually were covered. She believes that her brother could have fallen in accidentally because of the missing covers.

were there signs to warn pple who walk pass there in the first place? i doubt it, i have also seen for myself that at times, these uncovered drains are deadly hazards and can cause pple to walk into it, especially at night.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sadly this is how singapore operates. the peasants have very little to say or to seek reddress.

Fixed there for you.

Anyway, this means more money saved on Pioneer Generation bribery. That is a good thing for the PAP govt. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Having a couple of assistants will ensure that the old folks don't fall down. I have proof.

BN-HD280_LeeKua_P_20150225223738.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

were there signs to warn pple who walk pass there in the first place? i doubt it, i have also seen for myself that at times, these uncovered drains are deadly hazards and can cause pple to walk into it, especially at night.

God gave humans eyes so they could avoid hazards. If he fell into a drain, it's his own fault not the PAP's fault. He was probably texting on his phone instead of watching his step.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Having a couple of assistants will ensure that the old folks don't fall down. I have proof.

BN-HD280_LeeKua_P_20150225223738.jpg

But make sure these ASSISTANTS MUST ALSO BE HIGHLY PAID..o.k?

Or else you had better just getting a FT maid! LoLoLoL

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

So late then have kids!

Have kids early at least you can go rollercoaster ride with your children without suffering from heart attacks!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So late then have kids!

Have kids early at least you can go rollercoaster ride with your children without suffering from heart attacks!

did joseph go roller coaster with jesus?