• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Timid & selfish S’poreans are destroying Singapore

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP capable of disloging PAP clowns in the eastern parts of Sinkland?

O.K....if eithier East or MP GRC lose...you changed your nick to MeeSiam boy or if BOTH lose...

you disappear from this forum for good.

O.k?

I take on your challenge, if pap loses east coast or mp your new name will be called hor kau kan and I will disappear from this forum..game on

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at LHL's actions I think he is not aware or doesn't care about how the Spore voters feel & I think the PAP will lose votes

In less than a year before calling the GE he made the voters angry by:
1) announced changes to the CPF withdrawal age
2) announced that Medishield life would be mandatory
2) Increase public transport fares
3) announced the population white paper
4) Did not announce any goodies package
5) Not resolving the MRT mess
6) Not declaring a few holidays for LKYs death

LKY was shrewd enough to bring out the carrots before a GE to bribe voters. He would probably make some empty promises but fortunately LHL is not a politician & that is why his days as PM are numbered:smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at LHL's actions I think he is not aware or doesn't care about how the Spore voters feel & I think the PAP will lose votes

In less than a year before calling the GE he made the voters angry by:
1) announced changes to the CPF withdrawal age
2) announced that Medishield life would be mandatory
2) Increase public transport fares
3) announced the population white paper
4) Did not announce any goodies package
5) Not resolving the MRT mess
6) Not declaring a few holidays for LKYs death

LKY was shrewd enough to bring out the carrots before a GE to bribe voters. He would probably make some empty promises but fortunately LHL is not a politician & that is why his days as PM are numbered:smile:

In addition to that list, LHL also did these in the last one year or so:

A) Said Singapore belongs to everyone who is here i.e including foreigners in Singapore.

B) Call some Singaporeans a DISGRACE - for doing right thing to protest Pinoys holding public celebration of Philippines independence day in very public space.

Just for these acts, nobody should vote for PAP who come up with such a PM.

Singaporeans deserve it if they continue to discuss quality of opposition and vote PAP worrying the quality of opposition, while not coming forward to be opposition themselves.

Just vote any opposition lah. I am so proud of my family who had done so all this while, I remember my father even voted for slipper man or something like that last time.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies should take heed advice of Tun Mahathir
Throw off fear and vote the White Scums out
Otherwise later may have to do what Mad Hatter
Told fat girl to - don't wear yellow and put on mask :rolleyes:

Note: Go straight to 0:56 if you tak boleh cakup Melayu like me

[video=youtube;PXiiUFplTqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXiiUFplTqc[/video]

jw5

Loyal
It has taken years of indoctrination to make simple-minded sinkies think that pap is indispensable. Resources have also been poured in to bring another lot of sinkies into their fold, (e.g. PA, grassroots, uniformed groups, etc) such that they become their allies cum workers. It will be neither easy nor quick to change the system and the mentalities.

The strength of a Westminster Parliamentary Democracy lies in a multi party representation system, separation of powers in the institutions. A ONE PARTY govt system has many inherent dangers of abuse of power no matter how good their intentions. Concentration of power leads to absolute power which CORRUPTS absolutely!

No one puts all their eggs in ONE BASKET, likewise depending solely on the PAP to run things smoothly is pure naiveté and foolhardy trust. The astute investor would also have a basket of various currencies as hedges in the volatile currency market, same applies for those with PINK IC and foreign PR status lest SINGAPORE is doomed by the 60.1% DAFT SINKIES. So continously having a ONE PARTY govt ie PAP would lead to stagnation in progress because of the same inbreeding mindsets of YES MEN fearful of breaking their platinum million$$$ ricebowls!

The number of 'talents' in opposition parties indicate that there are enough local talents around for Parliament to function which puts paid the lies the PAP spouts about they being the only talents and capable party to run SG.

LHL is at best a MEDIOCRITY if not totally inapt and incompetent nincompoop who hides behind his Mininsters and committees. Has no one notice how LHL is always MIA in any crisis or fleeing from direct Q&A interviews against the intelligentsia?

Last edited: