• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Timid & selfish S’poreans are destroying Singapore

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Timid & selfish S’poreans are destroying Singapore

August 28th, 2015 | Author: Contributions
Recently, I chatted with a group of people and one of them said her son was replaced by FT at the company. Then immediately hysterical laughs from some of the people saying its her retribution. Later, I found out she is RC member for many years.

frogs_in_well.jpg

Some Singaporeans are like frogs in a well

While throughout the conversation, she also said the RC is filling up with foreign born citizens, new citizens and foreigners for many years. And these people key focus is not doing community work but hoping to get PRs or citizenships for their partners.

The second conversation was with a property agent that is Pro-PAP because he is happy 7M will bring about more sales and commission, he even hopes the population will go to 10M. I told him, then you better hope your son would be another property agent as all other jobs are going to foreigners.

The last conversation was with a friend of many years, he said he did not like PAP but he thinks PAP is the best to run this country. His is currently unemployed and I told him 2M foreigners are working in Singapore and you don’t even have a decent job and you are telling me PAP is the best. I added 他们没死,你先死 (they have not died, you are going to die first).

With civil servants and PMETs with good jobs, they said safety first (安全第一). I told them, even ministries and GLCs are flooded with foreigners and in very senior positions, a lot will end up hiring their own and surely discriminate against locals. Unless you are rich and your kids don’t have to work, you don’t suffer, sooner or later, they will face the problems we locals now have.

I believe these conversations are fraction of the many happening. The RC auntie is helping the govt and hoping the govt will do good for the community, in the end the son got screwed and she was angry. In addition, she also faces discrimination with RC members who were foreign born and quite disillusioned. Then we have a selfish property agent that is willing to sacrifice the future of his son and probably the sons of many locals. Lastly we have a person that is already at his wits end and he still thinks PAP is the best.

The above conversations confirm that a large number of timid and selfish Singaporeans are slowly killing Singapore and themselves. They rather wait for death to fall upon than to wake up and VTO!

独孤求败

http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/08/28/timid-selfish-sporeans-are-destroying-singapore/

jw5

Loyal
There are too many sinkies who are too timid or selfish to not vote pap.

There is also another lot of sinkies who think that only WP is the only opposition party to vote for.

If both groups don't start to change their mindsets, sadly for the born and bred ordinary Singaporeans, things will not get better and may get worse.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Gong understood how sinkies think, that's how he could rise to the top and stayed at the top till the day he died. You sinkies need to grow up and stop thinking of everyone as though they are saints.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not timid but I am selfish to an extent...so where does that places me in TS list?

But I am definitely not a LOSER like...

TS! LoLoLoLOLOL

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now you know why I am a translator. We translators make pretty good money.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The above conversations confirm that a large number of timid and selfish Singaporeans are slowly killing Singapore and themselves. They rather wait for death to fall upon than to wake up and VTO!..

Sinaporans are generally too scared to seek changes, thinking pappies are the only saviours for the country when in fact their pro-foreigners policies have shown them as idiots.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Gong understood how sinkies think, that's how he could rise to the top and stayed at the top till the day he died. You sinkies need to grow up and stop thinking of everyone as though they are saints.

Your ah gong liked to use the "cry wolf" tactics to get sinkies to support him in the days when there was no internet. It is now a different political landscape in the country. The pappies will lose their pants in some constituencies and ultimately, they are voted out of Govt. The writing is on the wall but some die hard Ministers, like Woody, still prefer to talk cock as if the world is their oyster.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your ah gong liked to use the "cry wolf" tactics to get sinkies to support him in the days when there was no internet. It is now a different political landscape in the country. The pappies will lose their pants in some constituencies and ultimately, they are voted out of Govt. The writing is on the wall but some die hard Ministers, like Woody, still prefer to talk cock as if the world is their oyster.

PAP was initially worried about the rise of the social media. But now, they have learnt to use social media better than the opposition. Even the mainstream media is widely followed on social media. I would say that while social media allows unreliable opposition figures to get their fifteen minutes of fame, nothing much has fundamentally changed. PAP still dominates, even if we just look at social media alone. CNA has far more likes than all the cocksucking opposition sites put together at nearly 800,000 likes.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinaporans are generally too scared to seek changes, thinking pappies are the only saviours for the country when in fact their pro-foreigners policies have shown them as idiots.

Hey this statement of yours ONLY APPLIES TO THOSE WHO LIVE IN HDBS OR WHATEVER Bs..

Cos they are the only ones, with the power of votes in their hands, who could determine who governs them.

Make this clear....hor!

Sukopion

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes yes, perception errors, under assumed similarity - assuming everyone is like us, rather then they are not.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not timid but I am selfish to an extent...so where does that places me in TS list?

But I am definitely not a LOSER like...

TS! LoLoLoLOLOL

Alamak! You already placed yourself in the Selfish category and still ask me hah.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hating foreigners and thinking about Singaporean themselves is also a foolish and selfish act!

Damn if you think and damn if you dun think how?

Both ways you are still condemned by God!

Every single human life is created in the image of God!

We should love everyone! If you hate foreigners or Singaporeans you have sinned!

Sinners all go to hell! Much worse of a place than a destroyed Singapore!

Last edited:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are too many sinkies who are too timid or selfish to not vote pap.

There is also another lot of sinkies who think that only WP is the only opposition party to vote for.

If both groups don't start to change their mindsets, sadly for the born and bred ordinary Singaporeans, things will not get better and may get worse.

The strength of a Westminster Parliamentary Democracy lies in a multi party representation system, separation of powers in the institutions. A ONE PARTY govt system has many inherent dangers of abuse of power no matter how good their intentions. Concentration of power leads to absolute power which CORRUPTS absolutely!

No one puts all their eggs in ONE BASKET, likewise depending solely on the PAP to run things smoothly is pure naiveté and foolhardy trust. The astute investor would also have a basket of various currencies as hedges in the volatile currency market, same applies for those with PINK IC and foreign PR status lest SINGAPORE is doomed by the 60.1% DAFT SINKIES. So continously having a ONE PARTY govt ie PAP would lead to stagnation in progress because of the same inbreeding mindsets of YES MEN fearful of breaking their platinum million$$$ ricebowls!

The number of 'talents' in opposition parties indicate that there are enough local talents around for Parliament to function which puts paid the lies the PAP spouts about they being the only talents and capable party to run SG.

LHL is at best a MEDIOCRITY if not totally inapt and incompetent nincompoop who hides behind his Mininsters and committees. Has no one notice how LHL is always MIA in any crisis or fleeing from direct Q&A interviews against the intelligentsia?

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak! You already placed yourself in the Selfish category and still ask me hah.

Tell me pray tell..which human ain't selfish in Sinkland.

Take for example the few heavyweight honchos in WP.

They would not and dare not, stepped out of their defined turf to 'help contest' new turfs which they are fielding new candidates for those.

Simple right...IN THEIR HEADS...HOW CAN I RISK LOSING AND WITH THAT I WILL ALSO LOSE THAT QUARTER OF A MILLION BUCKAROOS PER YEAR FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS!

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

They would not and dare not, stepped out of their defined turf to 'help contest' new turfs which they are fielding new candidates for those.

Simple right...IN THEIR HEADS...HOW CAN I RISK LOSING AND WITH THAT I WILL ALSO LOSE THAT QUARTER OF A MILLION BUCKAROOS PER YEAR FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS!

This argument of NOT moving outside their turf to contest reeks of HEADS=PAP win and TAILS=WP Lose.
If LTK and company move to other turfs to contest, PAP will accuse them of being NOMADS or ARROGANT; muscling in on other opposition parties turf

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This argument of NOT moving outside their turf to contest reeks of HEADS=PAP win and TAILS=WP Lose.
If LTK and company move to other turfs to contest, PAP will accuse them of being NOMADS or ARROGANT; muscling in on other opposition parties turf

Indeed, and too little credit is given to the so-called 'B-teams' of the WP. They are perfectly capable to dislodging the PAP clowns in the eastern parts. :wink:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Okay, being selfish is human nature.
Let not the idea for change deter you to vote for the oppo.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, and too little credit is given to the so-called 'B-teams' of the WP. They are perfectly capable to dislodging the PAP clowns in the eastern parts. :wink:

WP capable of disloging PAP clowns in the eastern parts of Sinkland?

O.K....if eithier East or MP GRC lose...you changed your nick to MeeSiam boy or if BOTH lose...

you disappear from this forum for good.

O.k?