• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loser Jobless Sinkie Demands Job As MOE Vice-Principal! Cannot Find Job Blame FTs!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singapore-job-seeker-pmet-1000-jobs-find-fail-rejection.jpg

Dear Editors,

I was retrenched from my last job in October 2014. From then till now I have applied over 1000 jobs, both in public and private, but only saw rejection. I have been unemployed for 8 months.

In December 2014, I approached Ministry of Manpower for assistance also, but I was referred to Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA). Again I was advised on resume writing and to attend courses. WDA in returned referred me to CDC Woodlands.

In December 2014, I went to CDC Woodlands which is now known as MSF Woodlands. All I got was reassuring words from the career coach and up till now, I have neither response nor assistance from him. He also does not follow up with me.

In January 2015, I sought help from my MP. He appealed on my behalf a few times to various public sectors but I again received rejections only.

In April 2015, I sought help from Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong. I was referred to Public Service Division since it is the central agency for the Singapore Public Service. They empathised with me about my job hunt in the Public Service which had not been successful. They assured me that recruitment into the Public Service is based on individual merit through fair and open competition. From there, I was referred to Caliber link.

Advertisement

In the same month, April 2015, I met up with a career coach who advised on the restructuring of my resume and only to apply 40 jobs a month. He advised me that 40 applications will ensure me 4 interviews in the following month.The irony is that, it has been 3 months and I don’t get any interview. I also showed him 4 versions of resumes.

I have a Masters Degree in Management, Bachelors Degree in English, Diploma in English and a Diploma in Business Administration. I also have other certificates relevant to career advancement and various testimonials showing my capability. I have 17 years working experience.

My dream job was to be a Vice Principal (Administration) with MOE. However, I have always been rejected time and again even despite my MP’s assistance. I surpass the irrequirements by leaps and bounds. I have 12 years experience in senior management and administration and I have been working in the education sector for 8 years.

I would also like to stress that, I have applied almost 400 jobs in the PSD from last year Sept 2014 till now. I applied for the jobs at careers@gov prior to my qualification and experience. After being coached by the Principal Manager at Caliberlink, I have been carefully applying for jobs. However, I am not even being considered for one. I only receive rejection. Why am I always being rejected? An interview will decide my quality and capability for the applied position. Recently I met up with the Caliberlink career coach only to advise to wait longer and apply in the private sector. In our first meeting, the advice given was different which I have mentioned at the beginning.

I am a 34 year old, single and with 2 aging parents. I am servicing my parents flat as they cannot use their Cpf. My dad is 61 and still working. He is the only working one earning $1000++. But how long can I service the mortgage if I myself don't have a single contribution. I have monthly fixed expenditures but I am just running away from them as I can't keep up to the time requested for it. Singapore is making me a debtor. Banks and institutions are chasing me for payments. I am being pushed to my extreme end.

Last week, I was refered to E2i. To my dismay, I was being asked to attend a 1-1 course and was told to take out the highest qualification from my cv.

My education qualifications are from legit foreign and local universities. I am just being pushed around by everyone. Where am I to seek help? I am a born and bred Singaporean with my roots from Singapore. I studied in our local schools and served my nation as an Army Regular.

I want to serve the people, and focus on wanting the best for Singapore and its citizens. PSD allows me to strengthen my leadership abilities, behaviours and values at all levels. PSD grows, groom and appoint leaders and build a strong and united leadership community. I want to be engaged to the greater purpose of their work, high in commitment and prepared to go the extra mile. I want to lead the way in what a good government is about, how public organisations ought to run, and how they should act to meet citizens’ needs. I want to safeguard and uphold the reputation of the Public Service.

I believed that I will get a job in the PSD sooner or later but I have been only rejected in every single job applied in PSD. I can name every single job I applied and show you my qualifications. I fit to the requirement, but why is it that I am always being rejected? Where am I supposed to go and seek fairness? Is there any particular reason of not being selected? I have been to MSF, WDA, CaliberLink, and E2i. No agency is able to help neither me nor follow up with me. This is a plight of a Singaporean standing seeing no future.

Hate FT
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-pmet-applied-1000-jobs-openings-rejected-all
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...bs-openings-rejected-all#sthash.XLmOaDsK.dpuf

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Loser Jobless Sinkie Demands Job As MOE Vice-Principal! Cannot Find Job Blame FTs

Sinkie blue collar Ah Beng will laugh at such Sinkie Uni educated losers.

Although most Sinkie of other class would look down on such Ah Beng...

At least the Ah Beng breed does not need to plead and beg with letters to the white scums for his survival.

And last and not least, the Ah Beng is able to be agile to change form and adapt accordingly for his survival.

The above 'story' if true shows why the PAP would be voted in time and again. Cos even if one were to gather all the Ah Beng voters together, they will still not number more than 5% of total votes while Sinkke losers cited above will have votes numbering above 60% ....easily. LoLoLoOOoooo

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Loser Jobless Sinkie Demands Job As MOE Vice-Principal! Cannot Find Job Blame FTs

Sounds like he should try his luck at MCDONALDS!

Sorry hor...this one Sinkie No Uni m&ds and FTs already have filled...

Go try another lobang...please...Ah Mac-the-Donald would tell the loser Sinkie! LooLoOOOoo

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

i went thru his brief description of his CV, he lack of technical skills, all his are administration skills. besides, i think he could be an odd ball, that's why he could not get a job.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suspect that he is only saying his side of the story.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ah Hate...sum option for chiu...:biggrin: Oh wait...those aint options...either take it or jump mrt...:p

ST_20130226_VWONGG_8_3541797e.jpg

5739923608_0d461a2573_z.jpg

1118271.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically his skills are like any fresh graduate. Has he launched any specific projects?! No!

Has he generated quantifiable results or profits? No!

Cheebye!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suspect that he is only saying his side of the story.

You can suspect any God damn thing lah...

The evidence of such Sinkie losers and they get worse for every new generation, is right before your..

FREAKING EYES unless..

you are BLIND and was typing on a keyboard that was meant for the BLIND! LOLoOOOooL

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Hate...sum option for chiu...:biggrin: Oh wait...those aint options...either take it or jump mrt...:p

1118271.jpg

Don't you PLAY PLAY hor..

The first pic is a Uni grad with FIRST CLASS HONORS hor!

The second one got 2 Masters post grad degrees....

And the last pic, even got a PhD in whatever from some well known Uni!! LoLooOOOOoooL

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't you PLAY PLAY hor..

The first pic is a Uni grad with FIRST CLASS HONORS hor!

The second one got 2 Masters post grad degrees....

And the last pic, even got a PhD in whatever from some well known Uni!! LoLooOOOOoooL

cum...let stand up n shout...for interests! For passion! For exercise!...:biggrin::biggrin:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

i went thru his brief description of his CV, he lack of technical skills, all his are administration skills. besides, i think he could be an odd ball, that's why he could not get a job.

He should at least reveal the institutions from which he obtained his degrees and certificates. That will give us a better idea of why he is being rejected, time and again.

A degree from University of Wollongong will get you a Principal Engineer post at M1 Singapore. Another from University of Mumbai will open the doors to IDA.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

cum...let stand up n shout...for interests! For passion! For exercise!...:biggrin::biggrin:

No you placed the reasons, not in according to the pictures...

It should be...

For INTEREST...for EXCERCISE...and lastly FOR PASSION! LoLoL

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

He should at least revealed the institutions from which he obtained his degrees and certificates. That will give us a better idea of why he is being rejected, time and again.

A degree from University of Wollongong will get you a Principal Engineer post at M1 Singapore. Another from University of Mumbai will open the doors to IDA.

benefit of the doubt, he is right it's tough to find a job in sinkieland nowadays. many have said the same, not only me. in my family upbringing, if i have to come to a stage where there is no other option, i will even consider Mcdonald's for $5 an hour.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

If he's so highly qualified, why doesn't he start his own company and create some jobs instead? :rolleyes:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

He should at least revealed the institutions from which he obtained his degrees and certificates. That will give us a better idea of why he is being rejected, time and again.

Aww..come on don't be sarcastic.

You Sinkie are rejects whatever Uni (very well known or unknown) you came from...

Simply becos you are....

More expensive to hire...

Less resourceful...

Like a dummy that MUST be told what to do ( this trait can blame the PAP lah)

And to top it all..

HAVE AN ATTITUDE!

Need a mirror? I know where you can get 'cheap' and 'good quality' mirrors can be found..

Like those FTs who came here! LoLoLoL

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1118271.jpg

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

He should join the opposition!

Once he get in he will make 16k per month!

Or become a consultant for WP!

And makes even more 30k per month!

More than MPs!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is 34 yo n have 17 yrs work experience? Real smart n hard worker. .or never do NS? N who he vote for?