• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Once Mighty PAP Has Fallen

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no lah dear
singaporeans will always vote the PAP in an overwhelming victory

pap is the best

you don't anyhow vote clowns and jokers into parliament to form the next world class governance

I don't know who Singaporeans will vote for.

I will wait for Sep 11 results.

No need for me to speculate

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

it is pretty obvious pap will be returned in a very fashionable manner
all seats will be contested - to be confirmed on nomination day

I suspect many oppo will drop off
or AWOL and disrupt the whole process

let us see what will happen

will PAP be returned on Nomination Day ??

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know dear

Singaporeans will vote for P A P !!!

P A P will win in style and with the highest percentage of votes in our history!!!

yes ,let us wait for the final result and countdown on 11 September

kopiOcbuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know dear
i like to give dogs fuck

lol ok you win liao lor

Untitled.jpg

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that LHL has to depend on past PAP glories, a dead man and re-use a 74 year old sick and expired old man to win votes testifies to his desperation and the pathetic state of the once mighty PAP. It is an indictment of LHL's poor leadership.

It wld be unthinkable five years ago, that the almighty PAP wld ever have to go into a GE with a sense of defeat and sending sacrificial candidates in a GRC like what the pap is doing at Aljunied.

East Coast GRC is in danger of falling.

Marine Parade GRC is going to be hotly contested.

Some other GRCs are also hotly contested and pap is scared.

Can LHL get more than 60% votes against a hastily assembled activists team?

The once mighty PAP has indeed fallen.

NO mercy for the bastards....... VTO they need time to count their money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is pretty obvious pap will be returned in a very fashionable manner
all seats will be contested - to be confirmed on nomination day

I suspect many oppo will drop off
or AWOL and disrupt the whole process

let us see what will happen

will PAP be returned on Nomination Day ??

No need to speculate.

Why count the chickens before they are hatched?

Just wait for Sep 11 results.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't believe what LKY said. I believe only the truth.

You are contradicting yourself. What Ah Gong spoke was the truth. People who disagreed were consistently proven in court to be liars. Ask Tang Liang Hong. He's still alive.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are contradicting yourself. What Ah Gong spoke was the truth. People who disagreed were consistently proven in court to be liars. Ask Tang Liang Hong. He's still alive.

SG Courts' ruling proves nothing especially in the wake of its ruling that "inside an election centre is not within 200m of the election centre".

Such kind of ruling only confirms the lack of credibility of SG Courts

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wrong. Leaders shd show how they can bring SG forward and not harp on others' glories.

Singaporeans are going to the polls on Sep 11 to vote for the future not the past.

Leaders like LHL who lead looking at the rear mirror is going to lead SG down the cliff

OMG.... can't believe such 名言coming from you!!! Upz for you!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SG Courts' ruling proves nothing especially in the wake of its ruling that "inside an election centre is not within 200m of the election centre".

Such kind of ruling only confirms the lack of credibility of SG Courts

But inside an election centre is really not within 200m of the election centre. By making such a wise call, Chan Sek Keong managed to rise through the ranks and finally emerge as sinkie Chief Justice and awarded Order of Temasek (2nd Class)