• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow!! 3H collected >$10k in donation within 2 days...

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm pro-Singapore :smile::smile::smile:
Pro-singapore may get 1k in 2 days. Pro-opp depends on which type. Can get 10k in 2 days really very super, needs to pro a very special type of opp. Whatever the case, hope she can kick that Sam Tan out. He is the worst mp I ever met.

jw5

Loyal
If you want to donate but scared, can always donate via a third party.

Pro-singapore may get 1k in 2 days. Pro-opp depends on which type. Can get 10k in 2 days really very super, needs to pro a very special type of opp. Whatever the case, hope she can kick that Sam Tan out. He is the worst mp I ever met.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;cLlndV2SwX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cLlndV2SwX0[/video]

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to donate but scared, can always donate via a third party.
Not scare but don't see the need because I have confidence that she can collect enough for her deposit and campaigning cost. :biggrin:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is she going to have a 3CF with Kenneth Jeya ?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
This girl is a disgrace…no standard…a shrill shrew….i doubt she could even manage a gaggle of ktv whores.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because of the attractive MP "allowances" all these contenders, except for the likes of people like TJS, KJ and AYG, will not be able to smell the money that they would make if elected as an MP. Elections have become a tikam-tikam competition.

Win once and like the "First World" WP Parliamentarians and fearless co-driver extraordinaires, you will be $1 million dollar richer after 5 years. Win a second time around and you will have $2 million in the bank plus a lifelong pension, as well as qualify for first class hospital wards, until the day you die.

This explains all the bluster and promises during election time. After being elected, the focus is on playing it safe, make some token noise, keep that $200,000/year salary and aim for that millionaire status after one election, and hopefully that lifelong pension if you win the second time around.

The only people who have slogged it out will be CSJ and those who have stood with him through thick and thin. Roy Ng is another but the problem is that he is using the CPF issue as a Trojan horse for his fight for gay marriage, gay rights issues, etc.

These losers are fighting to have their snouts in the money trough. I guarantee if you have a freak result and a coalition government comprising the PAP and jiak liao bee WP MPs, the million dollar ministerial salaries will die off instantly.