• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivian: Only Rich or Corrupt people work for free

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“Tell me who can afford to work for you for zero. There are people who can afford to work for you…apparently at zero. There are two kinds of people who can provide you services apparently at zero. Number 1: I’m already very rich. My bank account is full. I come back, I tell you I want to serve. Other kind of person: Why will that person actually cost more? The word is called corruption. That’s the word.

Don’t be seduced. The danger with elections is it’s an auction. Everybody would promise you the moon. Everybody would say they don’t need pay on the assumption either they don’t need to deliver, or things will go wrong.”

http://statestimesreview.com/2015/0...an-only-rich-or-corrupt-people-work-for-free/

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually the word is not called corruption,the word is the bird.

everybody's heard about the bird,bird bird bird's the word
owella the bird's the word bird bird bird's the word.
dont you know about the bird?
Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word.
word word word is bird,bird bird bird is the world.

[video=youtube;9Gc4QTqslN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4[/video]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Greedy idiot. After milking us for so many years, still wants more.

As a doctor, he has to work like a dog to earn a million. As a ministar, he relaxes and pockets $1.8 million a year and pension. PAP idiots are worse than pigs.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Tell me who can afford to work for you for zero. There are people who can afford to work for you…apparently at zero.”

Did any opposition members say they will work for zero or say that PAP must work for zero in the context of elected representatives?

Besides, if a rich man says he will work for free to serve the people, what is wrong with that?

Additionally, it is not quite true that only the very rich and corrupted will work for zero.

Many people who are less wealthy than the Ministers are indeed doing volunteer work helping the poor for free.

NS Men are giving up more than two years of their lives to work almost for free for the service of the nation.

Last edited: