• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Boon Heng Cry again

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got courage tis lim coward will stand Aljunied GRC! PAP treat Aljunied GRC like shit sending a funeral team there! My frends at aljunied grc said nver bf his cofi shop all shouting Workers Party n whole block out coridor joined in earlier. The support is indicative of an emphatic win for WP!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheesepie lor... better stay away from FAP, crying is contagious n may lead to sexually transmitted diseases

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky is planning to cry too but must wait for the schedule. Timing is deemed important by party political strategists.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got courage tis lim coward will stand Aljunied GRC! PAP treat Aljunied GRC like shit sending a funeral team there! My frends at aljunied grc said nver bf his cofi shop all shouting Workers Party n whole block out coridor joined in earlier. The support is indicative of an emphatic win for WP!

These people are not the silent majority you see. Majority is silent, how can be rowdy hooligans like those kopitiam squatters?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This crybaby speaks like some ah qua in in his press conference; so soft and sentimental and he is considered a PAP elder statesman. He can certainly vie with Toothpick Lim for crying the most crocodile tears!

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sin Rak Sin Party
Page Liked · 6 hrs ·

Bluffing my feeling since 1965.
Unique delayed-action feature.

獨特的延遲啟效功能。
50年老字號,始終如一的忽悠我的感情。

11879188_815308681920555_1861084738354481862_o.jpg