• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Similarities Between Najib Razak and Lee Hsien Loong

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

lets list out all the similarities between Najib Razak and Lee Hsien Loong.

lai lai lai

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Both are democratically elected.

Only difference is one as 60.1% of the popular votes while the other has 46.75% of the popular votes.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there are more differences than similarities.

Najib is an asshole but Ah Loong is an Ah Gua.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both are democratically elected.

Only difference is one as 60.1% of the popular votes while the other has 46.75% of the popular votes.

Both are corrupt, caused by a lack of checks and balances and being in power for too long.

That's why I always laugh at the twits who think that slamming 'Mudland' or UMNO would heighten the manifest glory of PAP's Singapore. It is actually a damning indictment, unless you're blinded by patriotic pride. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both are corrupt, caused by a lack of checks and balances and being in power for too long.

That's why I always laugh at the twits who think that slamming 'Mudland' or UMNO would heighten the manifest glory of PAP's Singapore. It is actually a damning indictment, unless you're blinded by patriotic pride. :biggrin:

I can see that msia govt takes pretty good care of citizens and tekan the foreigners only.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Difference is that Najib's people are more daring and give him a lot of trouble so eventually he will be gotten rid of and in disgrace whereas Pinky's people always very docile and give him many chances to escape responsibility for his misdeeds just like his late father .............

[video=youtube;T0vhayqwrf0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0vhayqwrf0[/video]