• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who wants to go backpacking with me?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elections coming and you wanna go backpacking now?

Its more exciting and interesting to stay in Singapore.

2015 will be a watershed election.

It will determine if the Singaporean culture and heritage will be preserved or removed.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Elections coming and you wanna go backpacking now?

Its more exciting and interesting to stay in Singapore.

2015 will be a watershed election.

It will determine if the Singaporean culture and heritage will be preserved or removed.

sian, everyday, i see politics threads, feel damn sian.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i scared of loneliness...:o

Trust me, it is more fun. If you travel with other people, sometimes they want to do A while you want to do B, or they eat at a different speed, or they need to be taken care of, or they dare not venture out of the 'safe' touristy areas. Too much hassle.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Backpacking?
Hitch hiking?

What the fuck!

You walking or you trying to thumb free rides?

Go do both in Afghanistan and Iraq

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros and sisters, state a country for us to plan for hitch hiking?

This is for the young guys. The older ones prefer to fly direct, relax and fly home. But I was thinking getting a scooter and travel across Indonesia and Thailand.