• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who wants to go backpacking with me?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trust me, it is more fun. If you travel with other people, sometimes they want to do A while you want to do B, or they eat at a different speed, or they need to be taken care of, or they dare not venture out of the 'safe' touristy areas. Too much hassle.

ok, noted but where should i go?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So we're not staying in the same room?

haha... let's do china! in china, we can just go to their spa and stay overnight. you can also ask for a massage lady in individual room. the room has Jacuzzi facility, she will prepare hot bath for you and you can request for her to strip naked. if you want extra service, pay her.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha... let's do china! in china, we can just go to their spa and stay overnight. you can also ask for a massage lady in individual room. the room has Jacuzzi facility, she will prepare hot bath for you and you can request for her to strip naked. if you want extra service, pay her.

Macau..

Seriously, if backpack on shoe-string, need to go jogging for 3 months first to get back to shape.....or else sure die one.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Macau..

Seriously, if backpack on shoe-string, need to go jogging for 3 months first to get back to shape.....or else sure die one.

macau is more about gambling, other than that, not much, i have been there twice in my lifetime. china is about party and sex, but i heard it has changed, sex trade clamped down a lot.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
macau is more about gambling, other than that, not much, i have been there twice in my lifetime. chian is about party and sex, but i heard it has changed, sex trade clamped down a lot.

Good good, we should try that soon. Right now, I romancing a china girl, but I no heart to cheat her of her feelings leh. Cos I'm a floater.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Macau..

backpack on a shoe string sucks,spoils the sabbatical trip when u have to worry everyday about money and expenses.next time i go australia im gonna bring at least 3 times my budget needs and enjoy myself fully.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good good, we should try that soon. Right now, I romancing a china girl, but I no heart to cheat her of her feelings leh. Cos I'm a floater.

good lah you, still got china girl, but beware she may also be putting up a pretence. seen a lot.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
backpack on a shoe string sucks,spoils the sabbatical trip when u have to worry everyday about money and expenses.next time i go australia im gonna bring at least 3 times my budget needs and enjoy myself fully.

Not for everyone. Especially older folks. It's just for the adventure and can-do spirit.

But if someone like Hu Ting Ru goes with me, I will gladly lose my wallet and get her to pay for me.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

seems like you only know australia.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good lah you, still got china girl, but beware she may also be putting up a pretence. seen a lot.

Some gals cannot pour feelings into, some can and the wisdom is to know who can and who cannot. But finally, it boils down to what you want out of it. I'm quite done with guessing nowsaday. So, I throw my heart out when I romance and use my small dick to do the talking.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is for the young guys. The older ones prefer to fly direct, relax and fly home. But I was thinking getting a scooter and travel across Indonesia and Thailand.

Yes it's fun and trendy to backpack when you're young. To see the world so to speak.
If you go backpacking when you're 50? You're a fucking loser.
Backpack only if you're under 35....max 40. Else it will become a hardship travel trip.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, noted but where should i go?

Bedok Reservoir. You can set up a tent there with the skills you learned during NS days. With data plan, you can continue to surf the Net and vent your frustrations and conjure up even more cross border romances.

Bedok Reservoir is a good resting place for you.