• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workers’ party a bunch of arrogant nomads. Really, Mr Goh?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There’s a fine line between being arrogant and being confident, and you would expect one to swing to another in politics when showboating is necessary to get people to listen. When ESM Goh says WP are being ‘arrogant’ when they decided to send a team to challenge the MParader himself, he really means ‘You have the ‘cheek’ to challenge my 40 year old legacy.’ He also said that the PAP Government was ‘its own check’, without the need for Opposition ‘distractions’.

This isn’t cock-sure confidence or boasting, it’s plain delusional. It’s like a drunkard saying he’s ‘not drunk’. This lecture on arrogance coming from someone who previously mocked the NSP as a ‘No Substance Party‘ during the last election. Someone who’s, obviously, no ‘spring chicken’ anymore.
If the WP were roaming nomads without a home to call their own, such talk makes the MParader himself sound more like an old man of the mountain, living in his ivory tower watching his subjects collect and transport cardboard for entertainment. With such lofty self-assurance, surely there’s no need for the Audit-General, the President, or even the need for public feedback because the PAP has been doing so well ‘checking themselves’, anal warts and all.

Where’s the check when ex-MP Phey Yew Kok disappeared for almost 40 years after being charged for corruption? Did it wander off somewhere like a nomad?

If there’s anyone accused of arrogance it’s usually the ruling party itself, even ever since its inception. In 1959, Minister of Culture S Rajaratnam launched a scathing insult at the Opposition, calling them....http://everythingalsocomplain.com/2015/08/27/workers-party-a-bunch-of-arrogant-nomads/

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun let any more constituency to fall into WP hands. Otherwise you cannot get it back. Hee.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
During my grassroots activities, many residents told me that they found WP arrogant and full of themselves. They are behaving as though MP is already theirs. The residents said they are gonna vote for ESM Goh. They will stand shoulder to shoulder with ESM Goh, Singaporeans with their MPs, and fend off this invasion from WP.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Attachments

• tumb up - Copy (2).jpg
    tumb up - Copy (2).jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 673

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
To unseat Lao Goh you need heavy weights like LTK and Sylvia.

Even the popular NS only made a small dent on Lao Goh's leeport card because of TPL factor. Now TPL is gone.

No chance lah.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my grassroots activities, many residents told me that they found WP arrogant and full of themselves. They are behaving as though MP is already theirs. The residents said they are gonna vote for ESM Goh. They will stand shoulder to shoulder with ESM Goh, Singaporeans with their MPs, and fend off this invasion from WP.
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Attachments

• gct.jpg
    gct.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 613

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I wouldn't say WP is arrogant and full of themselves. They may walk and talk with a bit of swagger (well deserved if you ask me), and that is a wonderful sight to behold. Listening to LTK, SL, PS, GG et al speak is an education in what substance and humility is all about. On the other hand, the pap is arrogant and full of themselves. They are self-serving, condescending and have a huge sense of entitlement, boastful even. This does not go down well with more and more sinkies.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't say WP is arrogant and full of themselves. They may walk and talk with a bit of swagger (well deserved if you ask me), and that is a wonderful sight to behold. Listening to LTK, SL, PS, GG et al speak is an education in what substance and humility is all about. On the other hand, the pap is arrogant and full of themselves. They are self-serving, condescending and have a huge sense of entitlement, boastful even. This does not go down well with more and more sinkies.

It seems like pap is getting more confrontational than most oppositions. Between pap and WP, it like a 100kg boxer vs a 50kg taichi master.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
arrogance seems to be from him than wp.

that fellow is so old already still want to run for election.

hope there will not be another kick bucket case before 5 years term is up.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

your ah kong is now a nomad in hell, better you burnt him a GPS