• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingFirst unveils first batch of candidates

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The five candidates introduced on Friday include secretary-general Tan Jee Say, media consultant Fahmi Rais, sales executive Melvin Chew Weng Hoe, risk manager Chirag Desai and former IT consultant Wong Chee Wai Gregory.

singfirst-intro-presser.jpg
SingFirst sec-gen Tan Jee Say introducing his party's GE candidates. (Photo: Eileen Poh)

SINGAPORE:Opposition party Singaporeans First (SingFirst) on Friday (Aug 28) unveiled its first batch of candidates for the coming General Election and announced its party slogan, "Restore our nation"

The five candidates introduced include secretary-general Tan Jee Say, and new faces CEC member Fahmi Rais, Mr Melvin Chew Weng Hoe, Mr Chirag Desai and Mr Wong Chee Wai Gregory. Mr Tan says where the candidates will be contesting will only be unveiled on Nomination Day. SingFirst is expected to field 10 candidates in the Tanjong Pagar and Jurong Group Representation Consituencies (GRCs).

Mr Tan Jee Say says the party slogan stems from the need to "take back our country from the Government that has given the country away to foreigners".
Explaining the slogan, he said: "All the pies, all the sweet pies have been taken by foreigners, foreign-born workers. And the Prime Minister says he doesn't care about the Gini coefficient as long as he can get 10 billionaires to stay in Singapore.”

The influx of foreigners, which has led to strains on the public transport system and stiffer competition for jobs, is a hot-button issue at this General Election.
Tan Jee Say, 61, Secretary-General of Singaporeans First

The former civil servant worked in the Ministry of Trade and Industry from 1979 to 1985. He entered politics at the 2011 General Election, contesting Holland-Bukit Timah GRC under the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) banner. His SDP team lost to the PAP securing 40 per cent of the vote. That same year, he contested the Presidential Election, securing 25 per cent of the vote.

Mr Tan wants to focus on strengthening financial support for families.
singfirst-tan-jee-say-data.jpg

Mr Fahmi Rais, 48, communications and media consultant

Mr Fahmi, a broadcast veteran from Malay television, has previously worked in several top communication and creative agencies. A former People’s Action Party (PAP) member, he said: "I'm not quite new in politics. I've been doing political works as far back as 1991, with the other side of course.”

singfirst-fahmi-rais-data.jpg

Mr Wong Chee Wai Gregory, 48, self-employed

Mr Wong was an IT consultant but is now self-employed. He wanted to go to pursue his PhD in 2014, but was convinced by Mr Tan to delay that pursuit to build up the party. "The country is in pretty bad shape. I suspended my PhD and here I am speaking on behalf of the citizens," he said.

singfirst-wong-chee-wai-data.jpg

Mr Chirag Desai, 38, market risk manager

Mr Chirag has worked in market risk management at international banks in New York and Singapore for the past 12 years. He also volunteers for Red Cross and SINDA activities. "I strongly want to advocate SingFirst values which are fair society, strong family and esteemed people,” he said. "This will make Singapore a much better place to live in. I really hope to create a more robust framework for town councils as well as more efficient accounting methods," Mr Chirag added.

singfirst-chirag-desai-data.jpg

Mr Melvyn Chiu Weng Hoe, 36, sales executive

Mr Chiu is a sales executive in a MNC. He said he chanced upon a SingFirst walkabout in Tanjong Pagar last year when he returned from overseas studies. "SingFirst's branding is very interesting, and the manifesto supports that as well. I'm very happy to be with a party that puts Singaporeans at the heart of the nation," he said.

singfirst-melvyn-chew-data.jpg

jw5

Loyal
All the best to SingFirst Party!

[/FONT][/COLOR]Mr Tan Jee Say says the party slogan stems from the need to "take back our country from the Government that has given the country away to foreigners".
Explaining the slogan, he said: "All the pies, all the sweet pies have been taken by foreigners, foreign-born workers. And the Prime Minister says he doesn't care about the Gini coefficient as long as he can get 10 billionaires to stay in Singapore.”

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YEESSS!!!

Tanjong Pagar!

Would love to vote CCS out!

Notice that this clown and other bigger clowns have been keeping silent?
Especially after the Aljunied team was finalised and announced?
The pre-empted the PM and now kena fcuk.
The female in the team suddenly found she was a nomad.
Worse, how to face her neighbours?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone should inform the Guiness World Records of Tan Jism Say trying to break the world records for most number of losses with different parties!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can accept a coalition government comprising of SingFirst, WP, RP and SDP.

Exactly my sentiments and this is it, the way the political scene of Singapore is leading to and in this age of high frequency trading, we don't have many years to put this in place. Time is of the essence.

In any case, I am dying of AIDS due to tainted blood transfusion and I would like to see this happen before I finally call it a day.
Leongsam also cannot last forever. He is suffering from dementia and soon all will be forgotten.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The five candidates introduced on Friday include secretary-general Tan Jee Say, media consultant Fahmi Rais, sales executive Melvin Chew Weng Hoe, risk manager Chirag Desai and former IT consultant Wong Chee Wai Gregory.

singfirst-intro-presser.jpg
SingFirst sec-gen Tan Jee Say introducing his party's GE candidates. (Photo: Eileen Poh)

SINGAPORE:Opposition party Singaporeans First (SingFirst) on Friday (Aug 28) unveiled its first batch of candidates for the coming General Election and announced its party slogan, "Restore our nation"

The five candidates introduced include secretary-general Tan Jee Say, and new faces CEC member Fahmi Rais, Mr Melvin Chew Weng Hoe, Mr Chirag Desai and Mr Wong Chee Wai Gregory. Mr Tan says where the candidates will be contesting will only be unveiled on Nomination Day. SingFirst is expected to field 10 candidates in the Tanjong Pagar and Jurong Group Representation Consituencies (GRCs).

Mr Tan Jee Say says the party slogan stems from the need to "take back our country from the Government that has given the country away to foreigners".

The influx of foreigners, which has led to strains on the public transport system and stiffer competition for jobs, is a hot-button issue at this General Election.
Tan Jee Say, 61, Secretary-General of Singaporeans First

The former civil servant worked in the Ministry of Trade and Industry from 1979 to 1985. He entered politics at the 2011 General Election, contesting Holland-Bukit Timah GRC under the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) banner. His SDP team lost to the PAP securing 40 per cent of the vote. That same year, he contested the Presidential Election, securing 25 per cent of the vote.

Mr Tan wants to focus on strengthening financial support for families.
singfirst-tan-jee-say-data.jpg

Mr Fahmi Rais, 48, communications and media consultant

Mr Fahmi, a broadcast veteran from Malay television, has previously worked in several top communication and creative agencies. A former People’s Action Party (PAP) member, he said: "I'm not quite new in politics. I've been doing political works as far back as 1991, with the other side of course.”

singfirst-fahmi-rais-data.jpg

Mr Wong Chee Wai Gregory, 48, self-employed

Mr Wong was an IT consultant but is now self-employed. He wanted to go to pursue his PhD in 2014, but was convinced by Mr Tan to delay that pursuit to build up the party. "The country is in pretty bad shape. I suspended my PhD and here I am speaking on behalf of the citizens," he said.

singfirst-wong-chee-wai-data.jpg

Mr Chirag Desai, 38, market risk manager

Mr Chirag has worked in market risk management at international banks in New York and Singapore for the past 12 years. He also volunteers for Red Cross and SINDA activities. "I strongly want to advocate SingFirst values which are fair society, strong family and esteemed people,” he said. "This will make Singapore a much better place to live in. I really hope to create a more robust framework for town councils as well as more efficient accounting methods," Mr Chirag added.

singfirst-chirag-desai-data.jpg

Mr Melvyn Chiu Weng Hoe, 36, sales executive

Mr Chiu is a sales executive in a MNC. He said he chanced upon a SingFirst walkabout in Tanjong Pagar last year when he returned from overseas studies. "SingFirst's branding is very interesting, and the manifesto supports that as well. I'm very happy to be with a party that puts Singaporeans at the heart of the nation," he said.

singfirst-melvyn-chew-data.jpg

All the best to SingFirst Party!

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS