• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daniel's scandals and rumours

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rumours about Daniel and his popularity with ladies had been flying within WP for a some time. I am surprised with the news report on his alleged affairs with his student as it was always thought to be with someone else within the party. Even the elders of WP knew but all didn't want to pursue further as Daniel's CV is a great boost to WP's image for the coming GE.

I was told by a member that one of the ladies linked to Daniel is Liane Ng who is also in WP. Both of them will stick together during events and appear close. Some even noticed that both will appear distracted during WP events. They look like are texting each other secretly while taking short glance at each other. Many suspected something but no one could confirm especially when the elders are not doing anything about it.

https://twitter.com/angmohlian

https://instagram.com/angmohlian/

135liane.jpg

105WP_group.png

1391597_10152334850812301_9204523309361373998_n.jpg

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rumours about Daniel and his popularity with ladies had been flying within WP for a some time. I am surprised with the news report on his alleged affairs with his student as it was always thought to be with someone else within the party. Even the elders of WP knew but all didn't want to pursue further as Daniel's CV is a great boost to WP's image for the coming GE.

1391597_10152334850812301_9204523309361373998_n.jpg

Wow those lips should nicely fit around my nick.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems vile pappies are afraid of this wp candidate.
All the more we should make sure he gets into parliament

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems vile pappies are afraid of this wp candidate.
All the more we should make sure he gets into parliament

Exactly!

Fucking PAP already so scared that he is running.
Make the fucking PAP shit in their pants by electing him in and kicking PAP scums out

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Pappy always said..regard to their own kind and should also apply to other kinds..

if false sue for defamation..

if true...fuck off from politics

Simple...so Daniel it's your move and make sure it is convincing enough for everyone to see.

O.K?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe in Daniel Goh period..........those who live in glass houses shud not be throwing stones
Let he who is sinless cast the first stone!!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the secret police fun have more evidence on him.

I believed all men are horny.

We are built for adultery.

Even looking at pictures of women with list is considered adulterous in God's standard.

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE2015: A poison pen letter against WP’s Daniel Goh, but the media looks the worst
By kirsten han | SingaporeScene – 1 hour 44 minutes ago..

Kirsten Han is a Singaporean blogger, journalist and filmmaker. She is also involved in the We Believe in Second Chances campaign for the abolishment of the death penalty. A social media junkie, she tweets at @kixes. The views expressed are her own.

Politics is a dirty business, elections even more so. It’s hardly surprising that a poison pen about a candidate was sent to the press; whether it’s to make an opponent look bad or stoke up more public sympathy and support, there is no shortage of people with agendas when the stakes are high.

What’s more disappointing, though, is the way the mainstream media took the bait when they received allegations that Workers’ Party candidate Dr Daniel Goh had had an affair with a former student. The letter, sent to newsrooms as well as the Workers’ Party, was signed off by a “Max Chan” and also alleged that the former student’s boyfriend had found out about the affair.

The media ran the story. It was, in my opinion, a shockingly bad editorial decision. Dr Goh’s refutation of the allegations was of course included, but the story should never have run in the first place.

Firstly, there are many unanswered questions related to the identity of the letter-writer: who is he? Is Max Chan his real name? How is he connected to either Dr Goh or the female student? How did he come to know about this alleged affair? What is his motivation for writing the letter? What is his motivation for writing the letter now, when Dr Goh has openly been a member of the Workers’ Party for quite some time?

Then there’s the question of evidence. The letter-writer had apparently claimed that the student’s boyfriend had found out about the affair through their phone messages, but failed to provide a copy of these messages to substantiate his allegations. In fact, there was no evidence provided at all.

So all the media had was a letter of dubious providence, and a denial from the subject of the allegations. They had no evidence to catch the candidate out on a lie. There should therefore have been no story. And yet it ran.

I find it hard to believe that the mainstream press has no mechanism to deal with such situations. Tips, letters and comment must stream into newsrooms all the time; even as an independent journalist I get people writing to me with rumours, allegations, theories and commentary. It’s not a new practice for journalists and editors to weed out the good tips from the bad, so why did the mainstream media get it so wrong?

This bizarre decision has naturally prompted questions. Why did the mainstream press decide to run the story with such little evidence? Is this standard practice for local newsrooms? If not, why Dr Goh and why now? Would the media have done the same to any other candidate, even a PAP one?

There’s been a boom in alternative media sites since the last election, but the mainstream media still dominates in terms of newsgathering power and readership. For Singaporeans with no ability or desire to get online, traditional media is the only source of information. So while candidates are being reminded by the Elections Department to steer clear of negative campaigning and conduct a clean campaign, the mainstream media too should be reminded to stay out of the gutter.

PS : Those who spread allegations without solid evidence can be sued for libel or defamation, the damage to pay is huge, think about it .

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sin Rak Sin Party

Former Straits Times editor, scolding the media no ethics, unproven casuallyCoverage libelous poison letter Workers Party candidate.

11953063_815089701942453_832843781046108428_n.jpg